25. Remembrance

Chapter 25: Remembrance
.....................

In a few days, Wang Yibo managed to relieve Xiao Zhan's shock. He had some troubles but he had help. Now, they are living like normal again.

"Good morning bunny." Wang Yibo kissed Xiao Zhan's forehead.

"Good morning" Xiao Zhan was still sleepy.

"What do you want for breakfast?"

"Ah?? Breakfast...? Mn..." Xiao Zhan just made sounds like "mmm" "uhuh" "yeah"

Wang Yibo laughed. "I'll go cook. I'll wake you up after." He was about to get up but Xiao Zhan stopped him. Wang Yibo is a human warmer for Xiao Zhan.

"Don't go..." He was still sleepy but his grip was hard.

Wang Yibo smiled and carried Xiao Zhan. He cooked breakfast with Xiao Zhan at his back just like the time when he became upset. Everything felt like Dé Ja Vu.

"Are you really like this when you're upset?" Wang Yibo asked.

"No." Xiao Zhan opened his mouth, asking Wang Yibo to feed him.

"Bunny."

"Yeah?"

"Nothing"

Xiao Zhan laughed and hugged Wang Yibo. "I'm full"

"You just ate a few and you're already full?"

"My tummy is smol (small)" Xiao Zhan acted cute.

"Fine, I'll eat the rest."

*_*_*

"Yibooooooo!!!!!" Xiao Zhan yelled from the bedroom.

Wang Yibo rushed into the room, worrying that something happened. "Why? What's wrong? Are you okay???"

"Nothing." Xiao Zhan laughed loudly.

He let out a sigh. Wang Yibo was half angry and half relieved.

"Are you mad?" Xiao Zhan asked cutely.

"Yes. Very much" Wang Yibo replied calmly.

"Awhhh. Come here" Xiao Zhan pulled him into a tight hug.

*_*_*

You have a message from:
         Unknown Sender
Hello, I know you love him and I know you will protect him with your life. Meet me at the 6th street, 12:00 pm wouldn't be so late right?

Wang Yibo didn't know wether he should go or not. Xiao Zhan was sleeping peacefully on his arms. He slowly moved and successfully left him.

"I see you're here."

"What do you wanna say?" Wang Yibo didn't know who spoke or where the voice was from.

"Nothing. Absolutely nothing to talk about."

Suddenly a smoke bomb appeared. Wang Yibo prepared for the worst.

"Hello, nice to meet you." She showed herself. 

(Show yourself~! Let me see who you are~~! - Frozen 2. LOL. Haha)

"Who are you? What do you want from me?" Wang Yibo asked.

The lady whistled. Men in black from different directions appeared.

"Hold him down." She commanded.

Wang Yibo tried to fight them off but there were too many of them. He was soon held up to the wall. The woman called someone.

"He's done. How are you there?"

"Have fun. Take care of him at any way you'd like." She smirked at Wang Yibo.

Wtf? Take care of who???..... Shit.

Just thinking of it, Wang Yibo felt furious. He gathered his energy and planned his escape for a while.

"Hey." The man holding him from the left whispered.

He just looked at him.

"Be ready to run in 3 seconds."

3...

2...

1...

Run!

Wang Yibo ran back into the house while the kind "sir" fought against his team.

Wang Yibo struggled to open the door. He ran out of patience and destroyed it. In the bedroom, he heard Xiao Zhan struggling off something. His blood boiled. The door was locked. Wang Yibo kicked it off, it made a hole at the door. He reached inside and opened it from inside.

"Zhan!!" Wang Yibo saw a person pointing a blade at Xiao Zhan. Blood dripped at the ground. Xiao Zhan was clearly in pain. He held the wound just to stop the bleeding.

Wang Yibo pushed the person aside and stopped the bleeding from Xiao Zhan's arm. 

He felt the blade rushing to him. He turned around and was almost too late to stop the blade. Wang Yibo held the blade with bare hands. Xiao Zhan saw the blood dripping.

Without wasting time, Wang Yibo dragged the person down and pointed the blade at her.

"For goodness's sake Mia! Give up!" He yelled.

Xiao Zhan stood in front of Fu Mia and stepped at her chest. "Get off" he said to Wang Yibo.

He didn't know what was on Xiao Zhan's mind but he still moved aside.

Click. Clack. Boom.

Blood on the ground. Xiao Zhan didn't kill Fu Mia. He injured her. "Remember to take the bullet as remembrance." He spoke coldly.

The side that Wang Yibo had never seen before. How cool.

Xiao Zhan squatted down and made Fu Mia unconscious. He grabbed her by the hair and dragged her to the roadside.

He called his brother. "An unconscious body, 5th street. Clear all evidence."

"Mn. 3 cameras busted. What about your bullet?"

"Let it stay as remembrance."

The call ended. Wang Yibo was amazed. What Xiao Zhan did just a while ago was brave. He clapped his hands.

"Shut up. Go get me ice, her blade might be poisoned." Xiao Zhan commanded.

Wang Yibo opened the refrigerator and didn't see any ice. "Uh... Where exactly?"

"Sorry, I forgot to tell you." Xiao Zhan was suddenly behind Wang Yibo. He walked to a side of the kitchen and opened a cabinet. In there, were packets of an unknown substance. A few first aid kits in there too. The temperature was indeed cold, colder than the freezer. "You need to explore the house soon." Xiao Zhan smiled.

He damped the pack of ice around the wound. It bled more but the blood was a lot darker than the normal color.

Suddenly, Xiao Zhan punched Wang Yibo. "Ouch!! Aishh... What was that for?" He asked.

"You fucking left me alone!!! You goddamn asshole! I told you last time!!! Never let me wake up without you!" Xiao Zhan continued yelling at Wang Yibo until he was in tears.

"I'm sorry bunny. I will never do it again." Wang Yibo hugged him.

"Don't call me bunny you liar!!!" He banged on Wang Yibo's chest.

Wang Yibo still hugged him tight. "I'm sorry. I'm really sorry." He apologized repeatedly and showed Xiao Zhan the text message.

"You could've told me earlier about this." Xiao Zhan wiped his tears off.

"I know. I'm sorry bunny..."

Xiao Zhan sobbed and slowly fell asleep.

•••NOTE•••

Kindly inform me if there are any mistakes. Also, please feel free to ask questions. Thank you and stay safe!