52. Here it begins!

Start from the beginning

I was taking out the stuffs when I heard a phone ringing. Definitely not mine. I went towards it to see Rey's name flashing on Swayam's mobile screen. I looked towards the washroom from where the sound of shower was coming from. Sighing, I answered the call myself.

"Come down dude! Right now!" I heard his stern voice from the other end and he hung up even before I could say a word. I walked upto the washroom door and knocked on it.

"Swayam?" I called out and heard the shower going off. There was some shuffling sounds from inside and then the door unlocked and Swayam peaked from behind the door. He stood there with a wet face and bare shoulder, water dripping from his hair and rolling down his sculpted face, down his neck making it's way to the chest and beyond which was hid behind the door. Arghhh! Get a grip Pia!

"Rey had called now and he sounded angry and he has said you to come down." I explained quickly, trying to calm down my heart beats.

"You go down, I will come in few minutes." He replied smirking and I blushed on being caught.

"Or else you can join me and let him wait for some more time." He whispered huskily.

"Shut up!" I playfully chided and quickly walked out of the bedroom. I climbed down the stairs and saw Rey sitting on the sofa with mom, chatting something joyfully.

"Hey Pia!" He looked up at me and took me in a warm bear hug which I immediately returned.

"He's coming in a bit. Is it something important?" I asked, guessing from the tone he had spoken on the call. He shook his head and made me sit with him on the sofa as well.

"You both chit chat, I have some work to finish." Mom said smiling and left for her room.

"So? Why did you sound angry on the call?" I asked him and he gave me a sheepish smile.

"Ohh, so you had answered it... Let him come, you will know." He said and just then, Swayam walked down the stairs and towards us.

"Yes Rey, you here?" He asked frowning.

"Oh yes! I wanted to pay a visit to my 'best friend'!" He replied, sarcasm dripping from his tone.

"What's wrong?" Swayam asked, just as confused as I am.

"What's wrong? I come to know from your PA that you are on a leave for a month, that's wrong!" Rey exaggerated, making me chuckle. Trust him to make an issue out of nothing. He gave me a look and turned back to glare at Swayam.

"I was about to tell you and not only me, even Pia is on leave because we are going on a honeymoon." Swayam replied, stressing on the honeymoon part.

"Ooooo..." Rey trailed off, turning to look at me and I could feel heat raising to my cheeks.

"Want something to eat or drink?" I asked not understanding what else to say.

"Sure." Rey replied in a teasing tone and I rushed into the kitchen from there. I took the bottle, filled the juice in the glasses and with some snacks alongside in the tray, I walked back into the living room, taking my own sweet time. As I neared it, I heard their voices getting louder.

"Seriously dude?" I heard Rey accuse and I kept walking further.

"You have so many other options, you could go international! Out of all the romantic places out there, you choose Rajasthan? Why?" Rey whined and I kept the tray on the tea table.

"Not a word against Rajasthan! I love that place and I am very much happy and excited that we are going there!" I replied to him instead of Swayam and Swayam gave me a grateful smile for saving him.