Chapter 40

Drisana ran to Kunti and hugged her tightly as she came inside the room. She missed her.

"How have you been, Putri?" Kunti asked.

"I'm fine, but I missed you Mata." Drisana said with teary eyes.

"Now that I've come, I'll take you with me. You won't have to miss me anymore." Kunti said smiling at her.

"No one missed me it seems." Draupadi sighed. Drisana turned to her and hugged her too with a smile.

Drisana introduced them to her sister-in-laws and Subhadra. Then Kunti and Draupadi were led to their rooms for taking rest. Drisana thought to meet the rest especially Nakul. But Nakul had to wait because her brothers were guarding him. She went to meet Krishna, Karna and Arjun then. They were seated in Krishna's room.

"I'm so happy to see you here bhrata Karna. Finally you've come at the right time. How's Radha kaki?." Drisana said to Karna. Her excitement was clearly visible.

"She's fine." Karna replied smiling at her.

"And me? You're also seeing me after years." Arjun said pouting.

"How can I forget you bhrata Arjun? Even though I'm seeing you after years, your stories travel far." Drisana said smiling mischievously.

"Yes. Yes. I'm born to create stories only." Arjun said matching her smile.

"Someone look at me too. I'm also here." Krishna said.

"What's new there? You're always there when I need you." Drisana said as Krishna's jaw dropped.

"Meri to koyi kimat hi nehi hai. (I've no value.)" Krishna said pouting.

"Bilkul. Aapki koyi kimat nehi hai bhrata Krishna. Aap to anmol hai. (Absolutely. You've no value bhrata Krishna. You're priceless.)" Drisana said smiling at him.

"Waise bohot chamak rahi ho Drisana. Dravida ki hawya-pani ka asar hai, yea Nakul ke aane ka? (You're glowing by the way. Is it the effect of Dravida's weather or Nakul's arrival?)" Arjun asked teasingly.

"Dravida ka hi hai. Sakal to dekhi nehi maine aab tak aapke anuj ka. (Must be Dravida's weather. Because I haven't seen your brothers face yet.)" Drisana said.

"Why? How can that be?" Arjun said gasping dramatically.

"My brothers are keeping watch on him." Drisana said with a pout.

"Bechara Nakul. Pata nehi kya haal hoga uska. (Poor Nakul. Don't know what'll happen to him.)" Arjun said with fake sigh.

"Jo bhi hoga, majedar hoga Parth. (Whatever happens, it'll be fun Parth.)" Krishna replied. Drisana narrowed her eyes at them as the three laughed.

Nakul was on the verge of sleeping. For the past three hours, Rajkumar Dhritimat was talking about some philosophy book passionately. He tried to get up many times, but in vain. He hadn't even met Drisana yet. Where the hell was Arjun when he needed him. He finally got freedom when a dasi came to inform them about dinner. Dhritimat took him with himself towards the dining hall, his eyes were searching Drisana only. As he saw Arjun, he immediately went to him.

"Where were you bhrata Arjun? You left me alone with them. Did you meet Drisana?" Nakul asked.

"We didn't wanted to interrupt between you and your would be in-laws. And yes. I met her. She was looking very happy." Arjun said earning a scowl from Nakul. Not only he deliberately left him with Dhritimat, but he also met Drisana while Nakul was starving for one glance. Dinner was pretty much uneventful. Nakul hoped to see Drisana at dinner. But she was nowhere. Nakul was in a foul mood by the time he was escorted by her another brother. As Dhikshit left Nakul to sleep, he looked at Daiwik who was hiding in the hallway.