chapter one

I threw my phone to the side onto my messy bed. My whole room was a mess; I wasn't a kempt person. I sighed, I was late. Again. Rehearsals were tiring and they stretched on all day. Once I came home I'd fall asleep and sleep in unintentionally. Punctuality and cleanliness were on my list of things that I had difficultly with, especially with my schedule.

Liam had just called me which woke me up from my slumber. I was supposed to be there half an hour ago, a new lateness record. I grabbed my outfit from yesterday which I had thrown onto a nearby chair. They were clean for the most part so I decided to wear that again. It didn't matter anyway, the heat in the room would cause us to take off our shirts.

I ran a hand through my hair to settle it down. I took out a stick of gum from my pocket and started to vigorously chew on it while grabbing my phone and shoving it into my back pocket. I slipped on my shoes, running out of the house in the process.

My phone vibrated in my back pocket, which was quite uncomfortable, so I took it out and answered it. "Hello?"

"Harry, where are you?" Liam said. He seemed annoyed by me, but, honestly, I would be, too.

"You called five minutes ago. I'm getting in the car, I'll be there soon. And there better be food, I'm starving. Bye." I hung up before he answered my reply. I rolled my eyes and shoved my phone into my pocket, again.

I walked around and into the driver's seat, starting the car. I decided to take the local roads to prevent the chance of getting recognized by fans. I love them, but I needed to get there.

I turned up the music and sang along loudly. My phone rang again and I groaned, putting the loud music down. In that moment I was distracted, I saw something--possibly a person--run in front of the car. My reflexes acted quickly, I slammed my foot on the brakes and dropped my phone. I had swallowed my gum and almost choked. I didn't care at that point. I didn't see anyone there so I ran out in a panic. In front of my car, I saw a girl down on the ground unconscious. I wasn't sure if she was dead or not so I ran over to her. Her dark hair looked almost black, but it looked nice with her pale skin. "Please don't be dead." I say to myself as I kneel next to her.

This girl all of a sudden opened her eyes which startles me causing me to lose my balance. I was caught by someone, but a feeling of horror washed over me as the person clamped their hand over my mouth preventing me to make any noise and the other was behind my neck so I couldn't look up at them. I struggled, but this person dragged me along as I was nothing. I guessed this was a strong man seeing his large hands and his strength. I wasn't exactly a light man.

This was definitely horrifying. The next thing I knew I felt this sharp pain on the back of my head as I fell unconscious.

author;; i promised myself i wouldn't be that person and write a story called stockholm syndrome but i couldn't stop myself sue me. anyways, vote and comment! i'd love to hear some feedback.