chapter seven

NATALIE

We spent a lot of time at the station. They didn't have new information, yet, but we never knew. There could be good news on it's way and we want to be there when it comes.

The blood they found at the scene was Harry's. They told us he struggled a bit based on what they found on the scene, which told them it was a definite kidnapping. Agent Khan called us all into a seperate room.

"Good morning," She greeted. We mumbled replies as she sat on the other side of her desk. "There is no easy way to say this-"

"Is he dead?" Gemma asked, interrupting her.

"A body hasn't been discovered."

"So why did you call us in here?" Aaliyah asked her. She intertwined her fingers with Zayn's, giving his hand a squeeze.

Agent Khan sighed, "We think you can possibly be in danger."

"All of us?" She said, concern written all over her face.

"You all are in possible danger." The agent replied, "Especially his bandmates and family members. We need you to take extra precaution. We can send police officers to watch you if you please."

"No," Anne spoke up, causing us all to look her way. "I'm not having a police officer follow me around. They're a walking reminder of what's happened."

"Whatever you'd prefer, but I do recommend having one around for protection." Agent Khan intertwined her fingers together and set her hands on the desk. Anne shook her head again and the agent sighed, "Okay. Would anyone like to?"

I looked at Louis, "Should we?" I whispered.

He looked down at me, "Do you want to?"

"It would make me feel better." I said. I couldn't lose him either. He's all I have.

"We do." Louis spoke up.

"So do I." Gemma said. Anne looked up at her, questioning her decision. "I live alone, I can't take that risk."

"Anyone else?" Agent Khan asked us, looking around at everyone's faces. No one else spoke up so she nodded, "If any of you change your mind at any time, please ask me. Any questions regarding the investagation?"

I had many, but none would come to mind. I heard Liam start to speak, "Um." Liam was quiet the whole time. He wouldn't talk to any of us. "Was it..like a...random kidnapping?"

She shook her head, "We don't believe so. He was in his car and kidnappers wouldn't go through the trouble to do all that. They would've picked an easier target."

"So, who could've taken him?" Anne asked.

"Possibly someone that knows him."

"That doesn't really narrow it down. Most people on the street know him." Louis said.

"Wait, so could it have been someone we know?" Aaliyah asked. "Oh my god. It could be someone we know."

"Do you even have any suspects?" Zayn asked. All of a sudden everyone asked multiple questions at once. It was hard to follow who asked what.

"Please," Agent Khan said loudly, getting us to quiet down. "One at a time."

"It's someone we know." I whispered in shock.