"Babe please for me."

"I'll think about it. Louis, Liam can I steal your girls from you?"

"Sure go ahead. We will just go and order something. We will be back though. Don't leave. We will find you." Louis told me laughing.

"I can't exactly go anywhere. I already have a hard time getting out of this chair."

"That reminds me a package came for you at home."

"OOOO what is it?"

"You will just have to wait and see."

"No fun. I'll see you guys in a minute." They all left leaving me with El and Soph.

"So I need both of you guys this weekend. I'm going to try and have the pictures drawn and clothes made by next week. I need you guys available for the photographer. He's coming in I believe next Friday to take photos for the magazines and stores."

"That's fine. Do you need our help for designs?"

"Please. My brain hurts from all this research. Here is what I have so far." I showed them the pictures I had drawn so far with the pieces of material I wanted to use. They both had some ideas and by the time the guys came back with the food we had at least five new ideas.

"OOOO food. Give me give me. I'm starving and craving a mango smoothie with pizza."

"Well good thing. I got pizza and later we will get that smoothie before we go home." He handed me three slices and then I scarfed them down.

"You eat faster than Niall." Louis was definitely making fun of me.

"Shut up Lou. You try being pregnant." I think I ate that too fast since my stomach hurt after that. I put my head down on the table and held my stomach.

"Whats wrong hon?"

"Nothing just ate too quickly. It'll pass."

"Alright well here's some Advil." I gladly took it and sipped some water.

"What are you guys doing today?"

"Actually nothing. That's why we came to interrupt your day." Liam being the sensible one would say that. I expected Louis to say that.

"Well thanks I feel very special. Unfortunately, for you guys I'm taking this work home."

"We're going home?"

"Yes Niall we are going home."

"Can the guys come over?"

"Sure, but I have one rule and that's for the loudest person here." I narrowed my eyes at Louis.

"No screaming, yelling or anything that consists of being loud."

"Aww you take the fun out of it."

"Well Louis would you like to switch jobs with me? You make these samples and have them ready by this upcoming Friday and I will go on tour and sing."

"Um no I'm good."

"Exactly. Let's go boys. Now who wants give me a foot massage?"

"Umm Niall I think your girl wants a foot massage." Harry patted him on the back. Niall hit him on the back of the head and walked away. I was the only one left in the office and I was stuck.

"HELP!" Seven people came back into the room looking like there was a murderer in here. When they realized it was just me they looked less worried.

"I'm stuck. Can someone help me up? Anyone?"

"Niall you go help her. She's having your kids." Niall walked over and helped me up. I could not wait for these kids to come out. This pregnancy was going to be a hard one.