Hop

Short and sad and I don't feel like rereading this yet so tell me if there's any mistakes.

"Cinderace use pyro ball!" I yelled while trying not to be blown away because the wind is getting stronger.
The move made no affect.
"Hop is Dubwool able to attack it?!"
"None of the moves are working!" He yelled as he tried to run towards me, then a large piece of metal came and hit him.
"HOP!" I ran to him and I looked up at the giant Pokémon in front of us.
Eternatus.
After I fought it myself grew and ripped parts of the stadium off, Leon tried to fight it again but his Pokémon where already hurt and passed out quickly. How the hell am I supposed to fight this thing when none on my moves are working? It screamed as it got angrier and then it made the wind even stronger and which then turned it into a tornado.
"(Y/n) get Hop and take Charizard you have to leave now!" Leon said sternly, he had shown up behind me still in pain from a blast from Eternatus earlier.
"I'm not leaving you Leon, it'll break Hops and the regions heart if something happens to you!"
"Please! Charizard can't carry us all and I want Hop to survive."
"No! I can't leave y-" Another roar was heard from the dragon like Pokémon behind us and out of the corner of my eye I could see a huge chunk of debris flying towards us. I pushed Leon away but it still hit my arm causing a large cut.
"(Y/N)!" Leon yelled with worry as I fell to the ground from the pain, I looked over to Hop to see him passed out under the piece of metal that had hit him just a few minutes ago. I got up almost being pushed over by the wind, I held my arm in pain as I tried to check for a pulse.
Slow, but still there.
Thank god.
I was about to move the metal when I heard Cinderace faint, I called them back to their poke ball and whispered, "Everything's gonna be okay." Then I tried to get the metal off again when of course there was the sound of another body hitting the floor and this time it was Leon.
"Oh god no, Hop please wake up I don't wanna be alone." I tried shaking him awake but in the end I couldn't do anything to make him respond. Tears started to roll down my face as I stood up to face Eternatus, it had gone into its full gigantamax form. Then I heard a groan, Hop?
"(Y/n).. it hurts." I looked back to Hop and dropped on my knees again.
"I'm sorry, I can't stop it." He smiled, pain was covering his face but he had still attempted to smile just for me. I couldn't help but get that butterfly feeling in my stomach.
"I feel like I'm dying.."
"No! Help will be here soon so stay with me!" He laughed and gave me a sad look,
"If I'm going to die then if like to confess something," he stopped and looked at me as if he was asking for permission to say more.
"You're not going t-"
"I love you."
What? A blush rushed to my face, Hop just said he loves me?
"I've felt this way ever since we were little, I'm confessing now because I feel like I'm dying."
"Hop... I love you too but you won't die I promise." He smiled at me and did his best to hug me. We held each other as light surrounded us and then I took my last breath as Eternnatus went on to destroy the rest of the region.

Haha my motivation for this book kinda slapped me and left. I'll still write it if you guys want me to but otherwise it'll probably be awhile until the next update but I want to say...
Thank you for 1.k reads! I know they're probably from random people checking to see if this book is but then leaving because it's trash but thank you to everyone whose stayed.
I appreciate everyone of you so once again
Thank you!