Piers

I'm gonna edit this later

You were a famous singer and you had preformed in every region expect Galar. You had avoided that one because of one person Peirs. You had fallen in love with him and he was the one who had made you start sing because he inspired you so much. He had tired to invite you to sing duets with him but you were to nervous to respond you thought he just wanted to make a new song with a popular artist, but little did you know a certain person was sulking because you would never respond.

Piers
"Marnie she's never gonna respond I bet she hates me!"
"Piers I doubt she hates you she's probably just really busy and gets constant requests like yours."
"That doesn't make me feel any better."
She just walked away to get some food but she soon came running back yelling, "PIERS SHES COMING HERE!"
"What?!"
"She just announced that she wants to come here since it was the one region she hadn't visited yet!"
"Oh no what am I gonna do what if she wants to meet me? She probably thinks I'm crazy for sending her so many requests."
"Piers everyone says she's really nice I don't think she's gonna hate you."
"Okay." He said as he got up and ran out of the door he needed some time to think about everything.
What if she wants to meet me?
Maybe she is really nice. 
But what's if she's not and shes gonna think I'm insane?
What if she wants to sing with me?

You
Oh my gosh I can't believe I'm going to Galar. I'm finally gonna meet Piers! I'm so nervous! You decided to post a picture of you getting ready to leave for Galar with your Pokémon behind you. "Smile!" You said as you're Pokémon looked back confused as you snapped the picture. 
I'm sure you've all heard I'm going to Galar soon! Hopefully I'll meet some new people to befriend and hopefully I'll meet the person who inspired me to become a singer. It's a secret of who it is right now but you'll figure once we have a duet!
That's what you wrote for the description. Immediately after posting it you're phone got swarmed with notifications about people liking it and commenting but one stood out from all the rest. Marine, "Now where have I seen that name before?" You clicked on it and saw her profile with pictures of her and Piers. "What!" You said loudly and remembered Piers saying he has a sister named Marnie. You look through tall the people she was following but couldn't find Piers, you sighed with disappointment but you decided to follow her liking all the pictures of Piers.

Marine
Ding~
Hmm? "OH HOLY SH-" Piers slapped his hand over my mouth so I couldn't finish but I bit it so I could tell him, "SHE FOLLOWED ME ON POKEGRAM!"
"Who?" Piers asked while holding his hand in pain.
"(Y/N)!" Piers suddenly grabbed my phone and looked to see that all the pictures she liked were of him.
"Woah all the pictures she liked were with me in them..."
"Piers you realize this mean she doesn't hate you and she wants to preform with you!"
"How do you know?"
"She posted a picture saying she wanted to program with someone here."
"Let me see." He looked at her profile to see so many pictures of her that he started blushing and couldn't handle it.
"Aww Piers this is gonna be great!"
But he couldn't respond because he was in a ball on the ground blushing.

Time skip to when you got to Galar
Ah finally, it so nice to finally be here. "Hey where do you wanna go first (y/n)?" Your producer asked
"I'm going to Spikemuth by myself I wanna meet someone."
"Alright be careful."
You got a Corviknight taxi and you quickly got to Spikemuth. You asked the first person you saw where you could find Piers and they told you where he lives so you ran all the way there.

Piers
*Knock knock*
Oh that must be Marnie
*Knock knock*
"Hold on a second I'll be right there." I wonder why she's not just coming in.
But when I open the door it's not Marnie but it's... (y/n)?!
"Ah! (Y/n)? What are you doing here?"
She has such a pretty smile, oh wait god no I'm blushing.

You
Oh my goodness he's perfect! And he's blushing?
"Well um uh I- I  wanna perform with you! You were my inspiration and you're why I wanted to sing and if it wasn't for you I never would've started. So please perform with me!"
"Okay." 
What? Oh he said yes!
"Oh thank arceus I was so nervous."
"Well you're such a great singer how could I not say yes, I'm also a big fan of yours."
You looked at him in shock. Piers a fan of me? Holy shit what's happening.
"Come inside I'll make you some food."
"Oh thanks." Now you were a blushing mess.

Piers
I can't believe I just invited her inside. I can't believe I inspired her to become a singer. She wants to perform with me what's happening right now?
"Um Piers I didn't come here just to ask you to perform with me."
Is she gonna bring up all the requests I sent her?
"This is embarrassing for me to say but Piers I've liked you for years- no not just liked I've fallen in love with you."
I just stood there red faced heart beating faster then ever before. And then I did something never thought I would do, I pushed her against the wall and started to kiss her passionately. After so long of imagining this moment it finally happened. I finally got to feel her soft lips on mine with my hands dangerously low on her waist. She didn't move from shock but then she started kissing back and put her hands up to my face to deepen the kiss.
And then... Snap!
I pulled away to see that Marnie had taken pictured us.
"Marnie! Delete that now!"
"No! You waited for that for so long and I just wanted to get a picture of a special moment!" I looked over to (y/n) expecting to see her looking ashamed or embarrassed but she started laughing.

Bonus
Ding~
You got a message from (y/n).

You
Hey Marnie send me that picture you took.