Bea

"I'M GONNA GET YOU!"
Oh god I'm gonna die! I was just trying to train in the wild area when this random guy came up to me and asked for a battle I beat him easily but he brought out a knife and started to chase me. So now I'm running as fast as I can away from this crazy guy and I don't even have my Pokémon because I dropped my bag while running.
"GET BACK HERE! I'M GONNA KILL YOU!"
His words made me afraid and made me run faster but I'm getting tired and I'm nowhere near Motostoke or Hammerlocke.
"Machamp use fire punch!" I heard someone yell and then I heard the man chasing me scream in pain so I stopped and looked behind me, a Machamp was standing above him and he was trying to put out the fire on his shirt and then a cute gurl ran up to me.
"Are you okay? I saw him chasing you so I thought I should go something!" She looked genuinely concerned so I answered,
"Thank you! I was scared that he was going to hurt me, I don't know what would've happened if you hadn't been here."
"You crazy bitch! I'm gonna kill you both!"
The man got up and was still holding the knife and then ran towards us the girl got in front of me ready to fight but thankfully her Machamp was able to grab him.
"I have everything recorded and I'm taking it and you to the police."
Confused on how she got everything recorded I looked around to see a Machop and a Machoke, Machop was on the ground laughing while Machoke was holding up a phone.
The man looked over to them and his face went pale, he looked guilty but angry.
"How dare you film me without my consent!"
What? He chased me with a knife but he can't handle being recorded? I looked at him like he was the dumbest person ever and the girl facepalmed.
The girl then called the police and they took him but I felt dizzy, how long was I running? She noticed and she took my over to a rock to sit on,
"My name is Bea I'm the fighting type gym leader. How are you feeling?" She asked worriedly.
"Better and thank you I don't know what I would've done without you." She gave me a small smile and then she got that I have and idea look.
"What if I teach you self defense!" She said with excitement.
"What? That's- that's a good idea but I'm kinda weak and lazy."
"Well that'll just have to change I guess, give me your number and come to the Stow on Side gym on Tuesday!"
I looked at her with doubt, but I reached for my bag when I remembered I had lost it when I was running.
"Oh sorry I forgot I lost it when I started running from th-"
"MACHAMP!" Surprised I looked up to see Machamp running towards me carrying something.
It's my bag! I happily got up and got it from Machamp  and then I looked back to Bea. She was waiting patiently with a smile on her face, I sighed. Am I really gonna have to do this? I gave her my phone and she gave me hers, we put our numbers in and parted ways because I had to get home.  I don't think this it'll last though, she'll probably give up after about two weeks.

Seven months later
Oh god I was so wrong about Bea. After two weeks of building my strength she started teaching me how to fight and after she realized I was still weak she made me go through three more weeks of working on my strength. After seven painful months she finally thinks I'm ready to fully defend myself. It makes me sad though, because even if these months were painful I got to spend time with her and I've started to fall for her, just thinking about her smile makes me happy and seeing how hard she works and how focused she is when she trains inspires me. But when she's close to me is when I start to go insane, I see her face and I just want to kiss it I want her to be mine and only mine, I want to make sure she never has to have her heart broken because I want to spend the rest of our lives together and I just want to tell her but I'm nervous. What if she's straight? We've never talked about our sexuality before so I don't know. What if she is into girls but just isn't interested in me? What if she's already interested in someone else? What if when I confess I ruin our friendship?
As dumb as it seems to worry about these things I can't help but worry because I'll be heartbroken if she rejects me. I've been in the wild area for about an hour now because me and Bea were supposed to meet here but she hasn't show up yet so while I was panicking I set up the camp and then pot for curry so when she finally gets here we'll be ready to cook.
"(Y/n)! I'm so sorry for being late I got lost!" I looked up to see Bea running towards me,
"I'm so sorry Leon was in Stow on Side and offered me a ride here but of course he got lost." She looked genuinely sorry so I just smiled and pointed to the pot and said,
"It's okay, I set everything up already. Did you bring the berries?"
She smiled and grabbed some berries from her bag.

Time skip
It had been around four hours and it was not nighttime and (f/p) (favorite Pokémon) was asleep on my lap. Bea was next to me and she was looking at the stars.
"Space makes me feel so small." I said looking up with her, she laughed.
"Me too, but it's pretty to look at."
"It doesn't compare to you." I thought.. wait- did I just say that out loud?!
I looked at her and she was looking at me with a hopeful look in her eyes and a blush on her face.
"Ah sorry I meant to say that in my head!" I panicked and now she looks sad, oh god what do I do?
"(Y/n).. how did you feel when we first met?"
"Scared." I answered unsure of what she meant but then she just looked frustrated.
"Okay rephrase that. How did you feel when you first met me?"
"Oh I thought you were cute." She blushed even more.
"What do you think of me now?"
I'm gonna tell her. I can't hold it back anymore and from how she's acting right now I'm sure she likes me. 
"You're hot and I like you."
She looked shocked and by now (f/p) was up and listening to the whole thing and they were laughing at it all.
"I didn't expect that."
Oh god did I make a mistake?
"Truth is that I wanted to start training you so I could get closer to you and for the self defense of course."
It took me a second to process this, Bea wanted to get closer to me?
"During our training I started to fall for you."
I grabbed her face and kissed her and it felt like magic when she started to kiss back.
"I love you Bea."
"I love you too."

Sorry if it sounded different in the end it's 1 am for me and it's seems like the only time I seem to actually write almost correctly is when I'm tired anyway if you have a request send me a message or comment it

Question:
Have you ever organized your Pokémon boxes after you caught all the Pokémon?