chapter 10

ok here's another one! please give it a star or comment if you like it it really helps me! Also this is what Alaxes's hair looks like. Please, please, please interact with this book is someway it really helps love yall!! <3

    Snip, snip, snip. My long blonde hair fell to the floor I almost felt relieved seeing in a pile on the ground knowing that I wouldn't have to deal with it anymore. I looked at myself in the mirror and I think it looks pretty good since I was the one cutting it seeing as I have never cut anyone's hair before. I wonder what Jack will think of it? Will he like it? Why would I care anyway it's not like it would effect me. Then why do I feel scared that he wont like it?! knock knock.

    "Come in!" I yelled. It's probably Peter coming in to give me my breakfast. His guardian is at their work right now so I'm free to talk  as loud as I want yay.

The door opened to peter walking in with a bowl full of frosted flakes. He is really kind to me even though I nearly killed him. It amazes me how he can forgive people like that I could never.

"I got you some frosted flakes", he smiled at me then looked down near my feet where the pile of hair was and looked back up at me confused.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't even think of the mess it would make!" I really didn't I'm an idiot I feel so bad! Peter put the bowl down on my desk.

"Its fine I'll just go get a broom", crap I'm such a jerk but I don't know what to do to not seem like one uhgggggggg.

"T-thank you!" I'm so stupid! Why can't I just speak normally to people like Peter and Jack can?! Peter walked back with a broom in his right hand.

"Here you go", he handed me the broom smiling.

"Thank you", I said smiling back then went to sweeping up my hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peter had gone of somewhere to hang out with his friends,    he had asked me if I wanted to come with him but I decided not to since it would be awkward to me. It would be nice it would be nice to hang with Jack but he's probably busy anyway. I know that Peter wants me to stay here but I really want Dunkin Donuts so I'm leaving because I have no self control what so ever

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~At Dunkin~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I ran to Dunkin Donuts which wasn't much more then three miles away and ordered two chocolate donuts with sprinkles don't judge me! I do like sprinkles there's nothing wrong with that! I also got coffee with creamer because I can. After I ordered my stuff I went outside and sat at one of the outside tables. It was slightly chilly so I brought a light gray hoodie that Jack had bought for me in the mall. I wonder if he has any kind of power, if he does then he then he doesn't like showing it much. Not many people were at the Dunkins except for a group of teens about the same age of me from what I could tell. When I looked closer at what they were doing I realized there was three guys and one girl and she didn't seem to happy. I saw one of them grab her waist and bring her closer and start whispering something to her. She seemed scared and started to struggle but the other two guys grabbed her too. I put my coffee down and started walking over.

"HEY! What the heck do you think your doing huh?" I said when I was about ten feet away. They looked at me the girl looked relieved when she heard my voice.

"Look another one", one of the guys said smirking.

"Your right Max there is", the one on the left said starting to walk over to me. "Hey you wanna join? We can show you a good time~", hah idiot if he comes any closer I'm breaking his arm.

"No. Let her go  now before I get pissed", I already was but I'm giving them a chance to run before I destroy them.

"Oh~ a feisty one I see", the guy getting close to me grabbed my wrist. Well I gave them a chance at least. I grabbed his wrist with the one he grabbed me with to keep him in place then I stepped on the outside of his arm and elbowed his elbow. CRACK! I heard his arm break. Then I grabbed his head and smashed it into my knee. CRACK! There went that jerks nose. He fell to the ground writhing in pain. I smirked I haven't felt this alive in a while. Kill them all they deserve it . Oh no their back I'm not going to kill anyone I wont be able to live with myself if I do. 

"You've really done it now!" I look up to see them throw the girl to the ground and pull out knives. They want to play dirty now huh? I pull out two knives and see the shock in their eyes. 

I run towards them go in the middle of the and stab both of their arms before they can even process anything I then stab them both in the back right by the spine they fall to the ground face forward screaming. I move my hair off of my face I smiled having a weird feeling to kill them both slowly and painfully. I started walking over to them getting ready to stab them when I feel someone grab my arm. I turn around knives ready when I realize it's the girl. I had totally forgotten about her.

"P-please d-don't kill them I don't want them to die", I looked at her with confusion probably written all over my face.

"Why? They were about to do something terrible to you!" She still looked so scared that I just wanted to just hold her in my arms  and murder those horrible people.

"Because their still humans. You could also go to jail and I wouldn't want you possibly even getting the death penalty for me", wow well we still have to make sure they don't talk about it. I walked over to the one that I broke his arm and nose. I knelt down near him.

"Okay this is the deal piece of shit this wonderful women over here convinced me to spare your lives but you three must never snitch on me or else I will hunt you down and kill you all slowly and as painfully as I can, do you got me?" I really would they better not test it because I don't give third chances. H nodded his head.

"B-but what do you want me to tell the cops?" Uhg the idiot cant even think of a story by himself useless.

"Tell them that you got mugged or something and if they ask what they look like tell them they were two males who had short black hair kay?" He nodded his head again and brought out his phone and dialed 911.

I looked over at the girl and walked over to her. "Hey is it ok if I give you a piggy back ride?" She looked at me weird then slowly nodded her head. I turned around and crouched a little so it would make it easier for to get on. When she was on me I started to walk to a alley when I got there I looked back at her. "Hey hold on tight kay?" She nodded and tightened her grip. I let go with one hand on her thigh and used my webbing to swing over to Peters house and went though the window to my room. It looks like he's still out with his friends. I let her down when we were in my room.

"A-are you going to kill me?" I looked at her in surprise. I thought she was going to ask about my powers but whatever she is from New York they see weird stuff everyday.

"No I wont don't worry. Do you want to stay here or do you have somewhere you need to be?" She looked at me questionly but then probably remembered that I saved her.

"No I don't have anywhere that I'm staying I would love to stay here", she slightly smiled at me. It wasn't until then that I realized that she had dark brown eyes almost black and dark long wavy hair that had fallen out of it's braid I was suddenly out of air to breathe she was beautiful! 

"O-okay then you can have my bed", I said rubbing the back of my head. As soon as the words left my mouth she flopped on my bed and started snoring softly almost like a cats purr. It wasn't until then that I realized that I forgot to ask her name dang it! I looked at the time and realized how late it had gotten sigh I walk over to the closet and grab a blanket and pillow. I set up a little bed type thing on the floor turned of the lights then started going to sleep on my makeshift bed.

"Goodnight", I whispered as I went to sleep.  

I really hope you like this chapter! I'm really proud of it!