Chapter 5

I hope you like this chapter! 

I was walking down the streets of New York trying to understand the map Donose gave me when someone riding a bicycle crashed into me! I felt something heavy sprawled on me. When I opened my eyes (which were closed so tightly it hurt to open them) I saw two blue eyes staring at me then I did something Donose would have killed me  if he had been with me right then, I screamed hehe.

"AHHHHH get off of me!"Then I pushed him off me with all my  strength which was a big mistake because it sent him flying into a wall and the whole building shook. Surprisingly everyone who saw what happened just kept on walking like nothing had happened! I guess that's NY for ya. I ran over to see if he was ok, there was some blood but otherwise he looked fine to me. When I looked at him he had white hair and icy blue eyes he kinda looked like jack frost I found myself really wanting to talk to him it had been a while since I talked to someone my own age. So I shook him then I tapped him on his cheek  and his head looked like it was about to fall off so apparently I need to learn how to control my strength!

"Owww! Who are you?" He said looking at me through squinted eyes.

"I am Alex, what's your name?" I thought he deserved to know. I was very surprised that he was still alive!

"I'm Jack." Jack said holding his hand out for me to shake."How did you do that anyway?" Uh-oh!

"Do what?" I said trying to look as innocent and clueless as possible.

"You know, when you threw me like ten feet!" Great the secret is out!

"No no no you got it all wrong you were riding your bike when you ran into the wall and I rushed over to see if you were alright!" I said as smoothly as possible.

Jack seemed to be pondering this when he said,"then why is my bike over there?" He said pointing at his bike still lying where it had fallen when he very rudely ran into me!

"Well there was this man trying to steal your bike so I pushed him over and he fell and then ran away." Wow I'm getting good at lying! I can't figure out if that is a good thing or not.

"Oh,well  thank you then!" He said with a wide and happy smile I felt really bad for him when I saw his lip was cracked and bleeding. Jack tried to stand but then fell back down with a thud,"oww my back!" He said with his face twisted in pain. My heart melted with pity even though my trainer told me to never let in with emotion.

"Do you want me to help you home?" He looked up at me with a little of his hair hair in his beautiful eyes I felt all happy and at the same time sick. I instantly wondered how old he is and if he was single. Then I mentally kicked myself because I had no time for that type of stuff.

"Yes please." Jack said then I wrapped my arm around his back and he put his hand on my farthest shoulder from him. I was in the position someone would be in if they were trying to help someone with a broken foot but that person still wanted to walk. My free hand grabbed his bike.

"So where do you live?" I asked.

"I live at the insane suit maker shop." Maybe my luck is finally returning!

"Really?" He nodded,"sweet I'm going there to!" I said with a smile but for some odd reason he gave me an odd look.

"Why? No one goes there anymore I only go there because he's my only living relative." 'Great' I'm going to see a person that even his only living relative doesn't want to go see.

*********************************************************************************************** 

  I was thinking about backing out and finding a different suit maker I mean seriously his shop looked like if someone evan so much as breathe on it it would surely fall down!

Jack opened the door and yelled,"hello!!! Uncle I'm home and I brought a visitor!!!" As we walked down the dark hall I looked around on the floor was a very messed up rug on the walls were pictures of people and....well things in suits then there were some pretty cool weapons. Then Jack very rudely interrupted my thoughts."Not to scare you or anything but some people never come out." He said it so casually that it would seem that he wasn't freaked out by this little bit of information! I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't even notice that we were in a very bright room and were walking towards a man until I tripped on something metal dragging Jack down with me.

"Oof!" We said in unison. Then I felt someone picking me up with one hand and raising me above his head and he opened his mouth all the while I inspected his face it was the most ugliest face I had ever seen!

"Nooo don't eat her!" Jack yelled.

"Why not?" the monster thingy said looking at my savior.

"Because she is a customer and if you eat her like the others you ate we won't have any customers then we will never get any money!"Is that the only reason?! Well there went our friendship!

"Oh okay." mister hideous said disappointedly then he let me go and I belly flop on the hard wooden floor.

"Owww!" Jack ran over to me which was surprising because he was severely hurt a moment ago.

"Alex are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm fine." It was half true.

"Good now tell me what you want so I can make it and then get rid of you." Said the man eating giant.

"Oh right! Here you go." I said handing him a piece of paper.

"Okay I will have this done by tomorrow." Mister Insane said shooing Jack and I out the door back on the walkway leading to the shop of horror.

"Well good by see you in the morning." Jack said not sounding happy that I was leaving. I forgave him in an instant.

"Thank you for all the help." I said then I hugged him he kinda patted my back uncomfortably. Then I walked away wondering where I was going to sleep for the night but couldn't wait for the morning!