Chapter four

The pictures I put up there has nothing to do with the fanfiction I am writing. I just want to share some cool  pics. 

" Now remember you must convince the light that it doesn't have time for you", Donose said. Right, I got it let's try this again. Come on light there is nothing to see here just go on with your business I am worth nothing to you.

" Is it working?", I asked as I opened my eyes. I lifted my hand up and I couldn't see it!

"It sure did good job! Most of my students burn up by now".

" I can't believe I'm invisible! Wait a second did you say burn up?!".

"Why yes sometimes the light does not like you that much so it just magnifies you so then you burn up by the sun. That is why I have never tried it. The light does not really like my family, that is how most of them died", well, that's 'comforting'. I chose not to think about that, instead I went as quietly as I could to him then I threw a knife straight at his forehead but he caught it an inch from his forehead. It was dull of course I didn't want to kill my trainer after all.

"Dang! I almost did it this time!"

"You can't hurt me with the powers I show you how to do. It looks like you mastered that power, on to the next power I will teach you!"

"How can you train me to have new powers? It's not magic after all", I asked as I became visible again.

"Well, I guess it is because you already had those powers I'm just showing you how to use them and you are a younger supervillain so you are more willing to learn new stuff and aren't as stubborn,  dull-witted, idiotic, older villains! Well of course I'm not like the rest of them."

"I'm not to sure about that." Then he Lunged at me, I very skillfully dodged it while laughing. Then I used my web stuff to swing to the top branch of a tree and was amazed at the beauty of the sunrise.

"Beautiful isn't it?" Donose said softly.

"Yeah", I said just barely above a whisper. These are the times that I really miss my family. It's been almost six months since I last saw them. My nose started to sting like it always does right before I cry. But right before I cried I went into a different tree and went into my tree house that is about one thirty feet above the ground. Just barely a second before I hit the floor of my new home I started crying and thinking how unfair that boys don't cry and girls do I meen seriously whoever made us like that (if anyone made us or if we are actually apes, which is one of the dumbest things I have ever heard). Ok, I'm done crying it's time to learn the new power and destroy New York! I never really liked that place any way.  then I swung back to the ground where Donose was waiting for me. 

" Are you ok?", he said with actual concern.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?", I asked kinda embarrassed.

"Because you just totally swinged of!"

I decided it was time to change the subject,"how old are you?"

"I would rather not say", which is what grownups say when they are OLD.

"When are you gonna teach me the  power?" With fake enthusem. I hope he doesn't notice that my eyes are super red and puffy, or my tear streaked cheeks.      

"Now I guess, since your so excited", good my fake enthusem worked! " Is there anything you want to tell me?" Great here comes the sympathy," I really am sorry that you have to be away from your family this long", it's really hard knowing if he is faking sympathy or if he really means it. I mean seriously where was all this sympathy when he kidnapped me!

"No there is nothing I want to talk about with you especially", I wanted to talk to my mother even if she hadn't told me she was she was a superhero....uh never mind I don't want to talk to her cause she would probably freak out when I tell I was a supervillain and will probably have to fight her...

"Hello! Anyone in there!" Donose said waving a hand in my face.

"Huh? Oh, yeah, right! Sorry I was thinking about something."

"What were you thinking about?"

"Nunya, so you gonna show me the last power or what?"

"Sure, so all you have to do is think about the spider you were bitten by think about every detail ok?"

"Ok", harry, scary,eight creepy legs, big fangs. Then I felt super weird even weirder than when my little sister made me put my entire arms in wet concrete for an 'experiment' and guess what happened, it dried!! I lifted up my left arm just to make sure there was no concrete on it,"AHH", OH MY GOSH my arm doesn't have a hand and it's very harry!

"I was wondering when you would finally notice!"

"I'm a spider and you didn't tell me!"

"Yup that pretty much sums it up", he said while cracking up! That was it I was going to bite him if he liked it or not! I did my best to sneak up to him without him noticing then fangs ready I lunged forward, but just in time he lifted his foot and I went face first into the very muddy ground.

"AHHHH!" I screamed in anger! Then out from under the bushes tons of spiders just like me came straight towards me!

"It looks like your about to have some new boyfriends ha ha ha!" OH MY GOSH!!

"How do I turn back!!!"

"You just think about your human self then you will be back to normal", blond hair, blue eyes, has super powers,and doesn't want spider boyfriends then I lifted up my arm and it was human again! Then for some reason Donose grabbed me and started pushing me towards New York,"hurry there is someone who will make you a suit in NY and he just told me he was going to leave soon I put a map in your pocket and marked where he is do not say anything to me just get there quick", so I just swung in the trees leaving him behind. So this was it I was going to NY and destroy it and every superhero in it ' I'm so excited' well dad I hope you will be proud of me because if not I did this all for nothing.