Chapter 7

Hi sorry that I took down my book but I felt pressured but from now on I will write one chapter a week sorry that it is so little but I am very busy with school and other things.

**************************************Peter Parker pov*****************************************

    She was on top of me  and she had one of her hands pinning down both my arms  then her other hand was holding a knife to my throat. I felt my face heating up and I found myself looking at her face she had a hood up  and a cloth covering her nose and mouth I noticed her curves..... Oh My Gosh What's wrong with me she's trying to KILL me!!! 

"W-what are you trying to do?!", She seemed surprised by my question.

"Trying to kill you what do you think?"

"Then kill me. Come on kill me", it was a bet but I'm pretty sure she wouldn't kill me,don't ask me why I just have a hunch.

"Umm ok? I well um will do it soon", she loosened her grip on my wrists enough for my limbs of mush to push her off. Out of nowhere while I was still on the ground she was lifted of the ground and was tasered. When I got to my feet I saw it was Mr.stark was the one who tasered her.

"Thanks Mr.stark",I looked at her and she seemed to be knocked out.

"No problem now help me tie her up", he said while going to the closet that she tried to kill me in and went in and a moment later he came out with a rope and started tying her up. I started helping him.

"She seemed inexperienced in villainy we still might be able to make her a good guy she seemed really powerful it might be good to have her on our team", Mr.Stark had a indignant look on his face but eventually he sighed and nodded his head.

"Fine but she's under your responsibility. I don't wanna here complaining if she robs from ya or somethin", I smiled and quickly nodded my head in agreement.

*************************************Later*****************************************************

I had brought her to my house tied her to a chair and went to go to the bathroom. When I went back into my room she was opening her eyes her eyes suddenly showed fear then surprise to disappointment then anger all in a second.

"Who the heck do you think you are tying  me up like this! Untie me so I can beat your butt! Impressive fighting though", woe I didn't catch half of what she said but I did hear the compliment.

"Umm sorry about tying you up I just didn't want you to murder me or steal from me", then my aunt called me and the first thing that crossed my mind was that she was gonna have a heart attack if she found out I have a girl in my room completely tied up and vulnerable, "hey do you promise that if I untie you you will follow my rules?" She raised an eyebrow at me questionably then sighed and shrugged.

"Sure anything is better then being tied to this chair", I don't know if I can trust her but I kinda don't have a choice I hear my aunt call again.

"Be right there getting changed! Okay so number one you can not kill/hurt anyone, number two you can not steal anything, number three you can not run away,number four you can not contact any other villains", she didn't seem happy about my rules but eventually sighed.

"Fine I promise", I found scissors and cut her loose then started heading to the window.

"Hey you promised not to run away!" I started running toward her.

"I'm not running away I just didn't think that you wanted your aunt to know I'm here so I was gonna hide right outside your window", I could feel my face getting hot.

"Right, sorry, good idea", she nodded her head and went out the window. Right after she wen't out the window my aunt knocked on my door.

"Honey can I come in?" 

"Yeah sure sorry for taking so long", she opened the door and walked in.

"I'm making spaghetti it will be done in about fifteen minutes can you come down around that time?"

"Sure aunt May", then I wondered what the girl was gonna eat I'll have to get her something. Then May went out and closed the door I heard her going down stairs. Then I turned around and went to the window, "hey its okay now ", I was relieved when I saw her still there.

"Ok thanks, your aunt seems like a very nice person", she seemed sad and I feel bad for her.

"Hey you ok?" It seemed like a reasonable question but she seemed to get even sadder.

"Yeah I'm fine can I talk to one of my villain friends please I promise I won't tell them anything", she had kept her promises so far and she seemed so sad that I couldn't say no.

"Sure just come back here by midnight tomorrow k?" she nodded her head and smiled a bit and left.

**************************************Alex's pov***********************************************

When I left Peters house I headed to Jack's place when I got there I knocked on the door.

"Yeah?" I heard Jacks voice and I suddenly felt happier then he opened the door and his eyes lit up when he saw me which made me super happy, "oh hey! I didn't think that you would be back so soon!" He smiled brightly at me but I couldn't smile even though I tried to.

"Can we go to the mall so that I can get different clothes then what I'm wearing right now?" I know that shopping isn't really a guy thing(I have nothing against guys that like to shop so please don't hate me for this)but I really wanted to talk him and get some clothes. I had my driving license so I could drive us there if he had a car. One other reason why I wanted to hang out with him is because today is my birthday and I want to hang out with someone that I have known for more that a day.

"Yeah sure u okay?" He looked concerned which was sweet but I didn't want him to feel bad so I nodded my head.

"Yeah I'm fine do you have a car?" He still seemed concerned but he nodded his head and pointed to a small silver car down the street about ten feet away from us, "sweet I'll drive if you don't want to", I started to walk towards the car but Jack grabbed my wrist and turned me to look at him he looked serious which is kind of surprising because I haven't seen him with a serious face before so he looked scary yet hot at the same time...

"Alex tell me the truth what's wrong?" He looked so concerned and cute that I couldn't lie to him again.

"Well today is my birthday and I miss my family", he looked shocked then guilty and started rubbing the back of his neck looking embarrassed.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't buy you a gift, are you seventeen now?"

"Yes I am seventeen and its okay you didn't and don't have to buy me a-" 

"Oh I know I'll buy you whatever outfit you choose at the mall is that okay?" I felt so happy that I had a friend like Jack and I didn't want him to spend his money on me but he seemed so determined to do it.

"Thank you so much! But if you end up changing your mind that's okay", he nodded his head.

"Your welcome and I will not change my mind. Oh and I'm driving", I nodded my head, we started walking towards the car he went to the driver side and I went to the passenger side happy that he didn't open my door for me because I feel awkward when any gender opens the car door for me I just don't know what to say when they do it but I am thankful for them being nice and thoughtful I just feel uncomfortable and pressured to do something for them then. We talked a little bit on the way to the mall but we mostly just sang to the songs on the drive there.

This is all for this chapter I hope you liked it:) I want to have Alex like Jack but will you guys be ok with that?   Vote in the comments Peter or Jack?