Chapter 2

I change Black Widow a lot in this chapter sorry but it was the only way for my book to make sense sorry again:( by the way she did not lose all of her memory

I got to Ethan's house in about ten minutes. But ten minutes can feel like forever when your purely running, but it was good because I could only think about running.When I got there I was exhausted and some thing must have happened to my legs because instead of going forward my legs wanted to have a field trip in the bushes. AAHHH! I just fell face first into a spider web in between the bushes!

"Who's there?!!" Ethan shouted.

"Alex" I said, out of breath. Then I stood up,was something crawling on my shoulder up to my neck? And why is Ethan looking at me weird?Then he finally talked to me and I really wish he hadn't.

"I-is that a Wolf S-SPIDER?!!" OH NO,NOOO!! Then to answer my growing fear it bit me. It was the worst thing I ever felt even worse than the scorpion sting I  got last year, well at least I will get a cool teeth marks this time! Then when I thought it couldn't  hurt any more it did at that moment I guess it had to prove me wrong!

"Owww" I am very proud of myself for even saying that.

"Well I guess another one is dead I'll have to find another one at school tomorrow" Ethan said. What a JERK!! Wait a second did he say another one?!! Do I know nothing about him? Then everything went dark predictable.  

****************************Later**************************************************************

About I don't really know how many hours later and  I don't really care how many hours later I woke up feeling stronger then I had when I had past out,how? Oh maybe I'm in heaven, no, I couldn't be my neck hurts really bad! Hold it, where the heck am I?!! Where's my parents,where's my house?!! Okay, let's take a breath, now I'm ready to think, first question is what does my house look like and why is it so hard to remember why I'm here?! I remember trees being by my house, maybe it is in those woods behind that house right in front of me. I wonder who owns it I kinda remember her or his name but it is very fuzzy maybe Eth,yup that sounds about right, hmm what an interesting name. Well here I come woods, ready or not!!

About a hour later I'm completely lost and I literally have no hope whatsoever. Rustle,rustle oh just be quiet bunny I'm not falling for you like Rapunzel did besides I have no Flynn rider to protect me. Then suddenly a wolf no make that half a dozen wolves jumped out at me! Ahhhh!! I put my hands in front of me to protect my face. Then I felt something leaving my hands the next thing I know the wolves are covered in spider webs! Gross!! But,how...? Oh my gosh I know how!! My mother aka Black Widow already had already been bitten by a spider and gone through the dying process, I do not know she came back to life,that was probably why I was immune to the wolf spider spiders I guess I just passed out because I was freaking out so much. The spider must have triggered my powers!! I wonder what other powers I have?

"ROARRRR" seriously again? Then I turned around and guess what it was! A BEAR!! It lunged for me but then miraculously I moved out of the way then picked it up and through it in to the tree really hard. It looked dazed for a moment then glared at me and lumbered of somewhere. Well that was rude. So shooting spider webs check,strength check,reflexes check, now lets try climbing a tree while using no branches. Lets try that pine tree right by a small pond so then if I fall half way up the ginormous tree I'll have a softer landing. Okay let's do this! So I walked up to the bottom of the tree then I started to climb up it. It was sooo awesome I didst even notice I was  at the top until I almost fell over the other side. Then I tried balancing on a branch that was skinnier than a beam and I could do it! Being able to cling to any surface check very good  balance check. Then for good measure I jumped to the ground from the top of the tree.

"AHHHH" I of course screamed I would have had to be dead to be silent the whole way down to the ground with growing speed!! Then I hit the ground pretty hard but I didn't  feel a thing!! Well that's another answer to one of my questions I have my father's durability and my little sister has my dad's strength and I  have both now haha sis! That reminds me I'm very hopelessly LOST! When I was thinking about my parents and trying to wrap my head around them being superheros a thought occurred to  me if superheroes were real....that means Peter Parker is REAL!!!! This is the best day of my life! Yes,yes,YES! I hope he is looking for a new girlfriend!! But I will have to dump mine first boyfriend of course not girlfriend. Did I even have a boyfriend? I must have lost some of my memory when the spider bit me. Just a miner detail, NOT, turn that to mager then that will be more accurate!! No,no, I must think of the positive I mean seriously do you think I could meet the Scarlet witch, or Iron man?!! I will meet Spider man even if I have to turn into a villain! Not really but I mean pretty much! But I mean seriously like that could ever happen. Hmmm, nope I refuse to think about that possibility. So I will have to have a superhero name and I am very sorry but I have a lot of things going on right now so I will not put much thought about it. Let me think, so I was bitten by a wolf spider so lets take out the spider and boom we got wolf.

"Hello Alex", how did whoever know my name? Then I caught a glimpse of of him. No, it couldn't be he is supposed to be dead!! My heart jumped into my throat I was about to scream when he clasped a hand over my mouth and whispered in my ear. "Now,now Alex we will have none of that".