chapter 9

Hi! So this type of writing while be for the people talking in Alex's head okay. I hope you enjoy this chapter! Also if you liked this chapter even a little can you please give it a star it makes me really happy

"Are you sure you want that? Wouldn't you rather have like some girl jeans or whatever?" Right now I'm getting cargo pants and two plain baggy gray t-shirts. I don't get Jacks question because he said I can get whatever I want and to be honest I feel uncomfortable in skinny jeans so I'm trying something new.

"Yes I am sure I like this pant so can you please still get them? If you want me to get them that's fine", I'm trying my best to not be annoyed since he is being really nice and buying the t-shirts.

"No no its good I'm sorry that I was being rude I'll get them", he is really flipping kind!!!  It's making me feel like a big jerk! He doesn't need to be nice to me I don't deserve it, I'm a horrible person.

We went to the check out and bought the stuff. As soon as Jack bought it I want to the dressing room and changed. I am a lot more comfortable now that I'm out of my super villain suit. I looked in the mirror at my long blonde hair and decided that I wanted to cut as soon as I get back to Peters house. I left the dressing room and headed towards Jack.

"Hiya", I waved so that he would notice me, he waved back. "Thank you again for buying this stuff", he shrugged.

"Your welcome, I'm happy you got those pants and not the skinny jeans I think they would ripped if you even thought of trying to kick someone in the head", we both laughed. "You want to head over to Hot Topic?" I shook my head.

"No I cant its getting late and I promised Peter I would get back to his house by midnight tomorrow which is technically in an hour since...well actually I'm confused but I should head back to his place any way, sorry", Jack looked disappointed.

"Yeah I understand that's okay", we walked back to his car got in and started driving back to Peters house. Jack turned on the radio and "Believers" was on. By the time the third song was done we were already at our destination.

"Thank you for buying me clothes and hanging out with me", I said as I was getting out of the car he also came out.

"No problem it was fun actually hanging out with someone my age", I side hugged because I'm not usually a fan of physical contact. 

We said goodbye then I climbed back through the window and Jack drove away. I was now left to my thoughts which is not something enjoy. Hello we're back. I heard someone say in a sing song voice. I hope you missed us, we missed you! Oh no their back I thought I got rid of them a while ago. You cant get rid of us silly we're part of you. Look just go away and leave me alone okay? No we don't want to go away we want to stay and watch you cut your hair! Oh that's what triggered their return I totally forgot the first time the showed up. How could you forget! We never forgot about that time! We'll help you remember fully. I'd rather you no- and just like that I went into day dream/remember this annoying time land.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~about ten years ago~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(a/n this is in third person pov)

"But mommy I don't want my hair cut!!!!" Alex cried out at her mother during the car ride to the hair salon.

"I know sweetie but you don't really have a choice so try and be quiet please I have a head ache", little Alex started crying quietly cause when mom has a head ache you do not want to annoy her. 

The reason why Alex has to get her hair cut is because her father tried to cut her hair and now it is scraggly looking. So Alex's mom insisted that Alex go's to a hair salon and get it fixed. Alex is not a fan of this Idea because she is scared of the lady who cuts hair. You see the women who cuts the persons hair might just cut of your head! At least that is what Alex thinks which can be quite scary to a seven year old. So when they arrived at the hair salon I'm sure you can imagine how scared Alex was, but she was even more scared of making her mother mad so she walked into what she thought was her death place.

"Hello! Welcome to Great Hair Snippety Snip Snip salon!" Said a very friendly looking lady, "Just follow me to this seat over here and I will call on Justine to help you in just a second", the nice looking women went looking for a lady whos name is Justine. The women came back with Justine in about a minute which isn't very long to you and me but to little Alex it felt like an eternity of terror.

"Hya I'm Justine who are you?" Justine had long purple hair which was in a braid, her eyes were deep brown almost black and she was almost as pale as a ghost. Alex couldn't decide if she was a princess or a terrifying ghost coming to eat her!

"I'm Ale-" CRASH glass shattered and a bug man at least seven feet tall with pure black eyes and a humongous sword stormed in grabbed Justine around the neck and started choking her. Alex was so scared she fell backwards and hit her head on the tile and they last thing she saw before blacking out was her mother behind they large man and had her forearm on his wind box crushing it  then everything went black for pore little Alex.

ALEEEEEXXXXX wake uuuuppppp we want say hi! Alex heard a annoying voice say. What? Who are you? We're your new best friends! What do you mean? I cant even see you! You don't need to see us to be friends. I guess it would be nice to always have friends with me.

Alex didn't really understand what she was doing when she said that but she would always be stuck with consequence of it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~back to not ten years ago~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/n also back to first person pov)

Uhg now at least I know where I fudged up. We don't think you fudged up we think it was the best idea you've ever had! Gee thanks I'm going to bed I'll cut my hair in the morning. I went to the bed that was against the wall flopped on it and fell asleep. Goodnight!

I hope you liked this chapter! If you had any problems with it please tell me in the comments so that I can improve my writing, thank you!