Just a Dream

Joey-

we had Such a Good time Unwrapping Gifts. It almost made Meghan Not Worry so much she was happy. Meghan Gave me a big sloppy kiss on the cheek. "EWWW" I said. She laughs and I start to Chase her to the stairs "No!" She yells. I finally catch up to her. I grab her waist and I tickle her.

-1 hour later-

Meghan-

"Joey you alright? You keep checking your phone." He doesn't answer he Bites his lips and cries. I go over to him. "What's wrong?" I ask. He puts on his Leather jacket and walks out the door quickly. "I'll be Back." He pets wolf as he leaves. I stop him. Where are you going?" I ask. "Somewhere important" He keeps going. "I wanna go too!" I say. "NO" I yell. "WHY?!" She asks. "Its way too dangerous. And if I die promise to take care of wolf and Chewie still. No matter what." He kisses my head. "Don't talk like that Joey. Tell me what's going on!" She yells. "Just stay here" he runs out With the guy that saved me yesterday. "Why is he always with him?" I ask myself.

-7 hours Later-

Meghan-

It's 5 o clock... Where's Joey. I'm confused. We were having so much fun until he started crying and ran out. It's Christmas what is up with him? I'm worried. I start Shaking. All of a sudden Joey Walks in. With cuts And bruises. He's Shirtless. And he has a kid. The kid Immediately Hugs me. "Who're you? What the hell is going on?" I ask. "This is Evelyn.." He says. "Oh my Gosh" I pull her close. "Evelyn what happened?" A man pops up. "My name is mason. Merry Christmas!" The guy says giving me a hug. "Your that guy. That saved me. And Joey. And you" he cuts me off. "We have a secret" Joey takes all the bullets out his chest and Lets the blood flow."Joey Go clean that, that's just discusting." I say. "Fine" he says going into the bathroom. Evelyn sits down. "Meghan this is Evelyn. She's been Kidnapped. She was suppose to actually die today.In order to get to Evelyn we had to fight. With guns. And fists. Us Well.. We can't die. We live forever. We hate it but we were born like that. We can't change that. Yes we feel pain. But death is just impossible for us.." Mason says. "What do you mean Evelyn was supposed to die?" I ask I pick up Evelyn and kiss her head. "She's in pain." I pick her head up and I look at her face. "I'm not gonna die" Evelyn says with confidence. "She has no scars. No bruises she's fine!" I say. "She takes off her jacket, hat, and scarf. She looks into a Big black and pink bag and pulls out a big marble like thing. She holds on to it and it shines bright. Evelyn rises. "This is why I can't die." She says. "OH MY GOD WHAT IS GOING ON" Meghan screams. Joey walks out of the bathroom. And his eyes pop out. "Woah! Evelyn you have powers too?" Meghan Stops Everything. "Wait what powers. What is going on." Joey opens his mouth but I cut him off by talking. "Is there something we need to talk about? This is super confusing!" I say. "Babe calm down let's talk." He grabs my hand and takes me upstairs. "What?" I ask. "Evelyn, Mason, and I all have powers. We were born with them. Evelyn can rise up. I can-" he Pulls out a sword. "This glows. With fire. I start imagining him shirtless fighting in a battle. And winning and after we romantically kiss. "Meghan.. "Meghan..

-REALITY-

Joey

"MEGHAN!" I laugh. "Your daydreaming again" Meghan laughs. "I totally was not daydreaming about you shirtless" .. I laugh and my smile fades quickly. "Anyways? Let's go you still haven't looked into your stocking!" Meghan smiles. "Yay"