Trust

Jasmine-

"Hey Joey Do you still like Meghan?" I ask. "She's a Slut fuck no.." He says. "What do mean she's a slut?" I get up. "She slept with so many Guys Dude and She cheated on me" I look at him up and down. He stands up. "First of all That's not being a Slut if you slept with loads of Guys. And How many girls have you Slept with? Second of all she apologized for her mistake she Told me." I snap. "Listen me and her are cool and all but we would never date Again." He explains. "That's all the fuck you had to say!" I roll my eyes and sit down. "Is there a problem? Because you seem to be acting awkward" I Shake. "No I'm okay. I just get angry sometimes" I explain. "But the Problem is the slut thing" I go on. "You just said You were fine! Are you bipolar or something?" I slap him. "No I'm not and so what if I am are you against it?" I ask.

Joey-

I try to calm her down. "Are you worried about Something Jazzy?" I ask. She starts Breathing heavily. I Hold her close Stroking her hair "Shh.. It's alright just calm down." I say. She Pumps up her chest. And Sits down. "So where we're we" she says like shit didn't just get real. I laugh. "Yeah so.."

-With Julian and Meghan-

Meghan-

I sit on Julian's Lap and he wraps his Hands around me. "Why are you so short?" He asks. "Because my Moms Vagina Said so." He laughs. "What the fuck? Your too adorable"He pokes my cheek. I blush. I look in my pocket and I reach for my phone. I'm hungry! I look at Julian. "What?" He Runs his Fingers through his Hair. "We just ate Babe" He points out. "Yeah I know but I'm still Hungry." I kiss him. "Want some Froyo?" He asks. "Yay Froyo!" He Calms me down. "On one Condition!" He smiles. "Get into your workout outfit" he pushes me to my closet. "I'll pick you up at 7." I frown. "But that's like in 15 minutes" He kisses my Forehead."Hurry then" I sigh. And I Start to get Dressed

Meghan's Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=6630787&.svc=twitter&id=153936918

-If you are not able to See the outfit go to my Twitter @homesliceAriel-

I walk down the stairs and I do some squats in front of Jasmines face not knowing she's There. "That booty Though!" She says. I scream. "Oh shit! Sorry Didn't see you there.." I laughs. "Where you going looking like that?" Joey asks Concerned. "Working out then getting froyo!" I say. He rolls his Eyes. "Bye.." He Shoos me. "What is your problem?!" I ask. "You! You Changed how you dressed ever sens-" I get a call. "Sorry We'll talk Later. By the way I'm A big girl! I can wear whatever I want!" I break down to him. I wink and leave out. "Hello?" I hear a deep voice from my phone. "Jason! Um why are you calling?" I ask. "I Need you in the studio At 1 am Sharp!" He Demands. "What? But it's 10 right now!" I Say. "And?!" He says. "Ugh Fine" Julian Waves. "We are walking?" I ask running up to him. . "Hell yeah Damn you look Good!" He bites his lip. I push him away. And he Pulls me close Laughing. And we hold hands.

Julian's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=6630787&.svc=twitter&id=154059772

Meghan-

"Hey your Paying!" I demand. "No shit." He sasses me. "Excuse me!" I Kick him. And he starts tickling me. "But I have to go home at 1 my Manager wants me in the studio" he Widens his Eyes. "Wait Jason Hollister is your manager?" He asks. "Yeah why?" I ask. "He's my manager Too and he wants me in the studio!" I ask. "Wait random question." I smirk. "How old are you?" He gives me a weird look "I'm 19 why?" I almost puke. "What?!" He laughs. "Fuck no I'm 27" I Punch him Playfully. "Anyway I do covers on YouTube last one I did got 20 million views!" I laugh. "What's your Name on YouTube?" I ask. "Julian Castillo" we talk and Talk and Talk all up until we reach boba I didn't feel like going to get froyo but The boba place was Closer.

-1 hour later-

Julian-

I open my house door for Meghan. "Wow" she says "Nice isn't it!" I smile. "Let me show you my room" He says. I have a Big House. Double Doors to walk into. I live with my Friends Jacob,Chris, and Chrissy, Chrissy and Crus are Twins. But don't worry Chrissy's A Lesbian. I won't catch Feelings for her. They're all in Miami for Spring break. Yeah The college life. I'm a Dropout though. "Hold on Ill be Back. Gonna get us some snacks!" I say.

Meghan-

I Reach in my bra. There's a Condom, and my Money. Just incase! I Can't find my 100 dollar bill so I freak out and I feel my Boobs to see if it fell deep into my bra. Julian Walks in Smiling. "Oh Julian" I scratch my Head and look to the floor. "There's my Money!" I laugh awkwardly. "That was Hot! Not gonna lie.." I stand up and grab the snacks. "I'm hungry!" I Say eating the Granola bar.

Julian-

I pick her up and sit her on my lap. "How much do you weigh?" I ask. "Ninety Five" she say flexing her muscles. I kiss her cheek. She Kisses me back and pushes me onto the bed laughing laying on top of me."I mAde this awkward didn't I?" I ask. "Yup!" I Take off my Crop.

-Minutes later-

Jasmine-

I walk into my house with Joey and I hear moaning and Laughing. I laugh Fixing my SnapBack

-Sex is what they think is going on but really it's..-

Meghan-

I try to reach and for my other shirt That I brought with me so I wont go to the studio looking like this. As I reach for my Other Shirt it looks like a Sex position but it's not. Julian steals my shirt and runs with it. As I try to pull me and Julian Play a game of tug of War. He's Pulling it away so I can't grab it. We make noises that Sound remotely Sexual But it's not like that. They barge in the room. "Party's Over Meghan let's go!" Joey snatches me. "What are you doing?" I ask. "We are going home" he says.