Confessions and Curiosity

=Kiyoko's POV=

Hinata was living a life at New York but It's seems that Hinata changed schools a year ago and ofcourse I know why, because I grew up knowing Hinata's little secret since we were kids, My mother and his mother are bestfriends I met Hinata when he was around 5 years old he was so shy but the longer I get to hang with him his so fun to be with. Hinata is sweet, Adorable, Kind around anyone and ofcourse one thing he is oblivious he was with his Dad for 3 years at New York and he became a model for 2 years and since he said he doesn't want to be surrounded by Fans he decided to live here in Japan at Miyagi and now his with me at Karasuno High and join the Volleyball club and I'm the manager I was happy my bestfriend is here.

"Kiyoko!" Ofcourse those two Simps won't stop bothering me and as usual I avoided them.

"Kiyoko-chan!" Ah there it was the voice I was waiting for these Morning it's none other than Hinata.

"Hinata, good morning" I said and then he jump to me and hug me and ofcourse I hug him back, his so warm.

"Ne Ne...Kiyoko my Dad said something" He whispered, knowing him this is about his modeling job.

"What is it? Are you gonna do a photoshoot again?" I whisper back still hugging him and having the teams stares.

'Gosh if they thought me and my Bestie are dating I'll kill them'

"Yeah! I want you to come with me" he said with his signature sunshine smile.

"Okay" I said as I let go of him and he run through the changing room.

"Hey kiyoko" Suga came to me and I know what he wanna ask me.

"Are you and Hinata-" I cut him off.

"No, Hinata is Bisexual but me and him aren't dating were just close to eachother since childhood" I stated then Suga just look at me in disbelief  but I also know some juicy Secrets here in the team.

*Sigh*

"Suga-san I know some of you here like my precious Hinata" I said all being protective to him after his last relationship to some motherfucking bastard.

"H-huh? W-what do you mean?" He said and ofcourse I'm not dumb Suga sometimes took a glance on Hinata.

"You can't fool me Suga-san, you're too obvious" I said then I saw Hinata come out the changing room as I go towards him giving him a hug.

"Ne... Kiyoko are we still gonna have a sleepover?" He said, I swear he really is so much of an angel.

"Yeah!" I said in excitement.

=Suga's POV=

I almost been exposed by Kiyoko, but she wasn't lying I like Hinata so much his just so cute and Sweet like a sugar.

"Him and Kiyoko sure is close" I look at my back with a glaring Daichi.

"WHAT THE HECK?! Daichi don't tell me you're jealous of Kiyoko?!" I said then he actually blush...Oh my gosh how many boys that love Hinata!

"Suga-san!" I look towards me seeing Hinata infront of me with those sparkling eyes of his.

"W-what is it Hinata?" I stutter a little feeling a blush creep into my face.

"Can you toss for me? Kageyama isn't here yet" He said and ofcourse I can't say no to this Baby Boy.

After I toss to him for 5 minutes I feel like falling to the ground from exhaustion 'Gosh his stamina sure is limitless but I like it'.