The Bubbly Assistant

Here's a hint:
"Im Mellow!" When they're speaking in English.
"Im Mellow" when they're on normal one.
____________________________________________________________________________

~No one's Pov~

"I'll be putting Shoyou in your care" Hinata's Dad Said in his office at the business they had in tokyo.

"I won't let you down Hinata-san!" A girl who seems just arrived from New york bowing.

"Good...You can go enroll at Karasuno Mellow" Hinata's Dad said as he signalled Asher to take the girl to the school.

'I can't wait to see Sho Sho!' Mellow a girl with pigtails said with a joyous tone.

~At Karasuno~

"Hey Tsukki" Yamaguchi whispered.

"What?"

"I heard there's a new student transferring here"

"Is that why there's a rumor going around the school about this new student" Tsukishima ask as Yamaguchi nodded.

"Plus the Girl is from another country" Yamaguchi informed as Tsukishima sighed.

"Great...Another idiot that i will never understand" Tsukishima said.

"You don't have to understand it tho Tsukki"

"Shut up Yamaguchi"

"Sorry Tsukki"

The class went quiet when the door opened and their teacher came in as Tsukishima and Yamaguchi stopped chattering.

"Okay class we have a new student, treat her nicely got it" The Teacher said as all the students agreed and he signalled the girl to get it.

"It's nice to meet you all! I'm Mellow Winter Im from New york, I'll be in your care then" She bowed and the class we're shock on how fluent this foreigner can speak Japanese.

"You can sit next to Yamaguchi, Winter" The teacher said as Mellow nodded and seated next to Yams.

"Heya~ Im Mellow!" She went for a handshake as Yamaguchi smiled.

"Im Tadashi Yamaguchi, Nice to meet you Mellow-chan!" He said as Mellow smiled also.

~Break time~

"So Mellow-chan...How did you learn Japanese so fluently?" Yamaguchi asked walking at the corridor with Tsukki and Mellow.

"Oh! A friend of mine teach me, infact his in this school" Mellow said as Tsukishima butt in the conversation.

"Oh? is that why you're here?" Tsukishima said raising a brow.

"Yeah...and also Im joining at the volleyball club as a manager if it's still allowed" Mellow said as Yamaguchi said that the club still accept one more manager anyways.

"Great~" Tsukishima said sarcastically.

As the three arrive at the Gym Yamaguchi was looking for Hinata but to no avail he assume that Hinata might be still changing since they had practice on break time.

"Hey Coach...Can she join our team as a manager?" Yamaguchi shyly ask.

"Uh sure...She better be in good condition if she'll help the team" Coach ukai said as Mellow pump her fist.

"Don't Worry Coach! I'm always hype and strong!"

"You remind me of two people here who are always energetic" Coach said describing Nishinoya and Hinata.