"STOP... ignoring me"

Aha... it's been two days since they're training camp started...and Shumi is having her best time but still Hinata is trying to make her smile or experience different emotions but it wasn't working yet but still he got to know the girl more when they were excuse for a photoshoot awhile ago and now Hinata is teaching Shumi Volleyball.

But this two days.... Nishinoya had been ignoring Hinata for what reason? did Hinata freak him out?...

"Shoyou? are you okay?" Shumi ask getting close to Hinata and wipe his sweat with a clean towel.

A/N: Idk with y'all but Shumi is acting like a total waifu-

"Yeah... it's just that Noya-san has been ignoring me ever since-"

"The Day you kiss his cheek?" Shumi ask as Hinata nodded.

"I think I freak him out ..." Hinata lowered his head as Shumi with her usual deadpan face comforted her friend.

"Why would he freak out? If I were him I'll like it since it's you" Shumi literally said it like it's normal and her expression is still numb.

Hinata blushed by that statement of her, he never met a person that is straightforward as heck with that Expressionless face.

"Still...he might have a hint now that I like him, what will I do!?" Hinata panicked and grab Shumi in the shoulders making their faces a few inches apart.

Shumi kisses Hinata's nose as he let go of Shumi and put his forehead on Shumi's shoulder as the girl caresses Hinata's hair.

"Im so Hopeless" Hinata said.

"Don't be so down now"Shumi reassured him.

A/N: Note that him and Shumi's relationship is like the girl had a one-sided crush on the guy but she knows that she won't win so she supports him even though she won't be the one.

Shumi was comforting Hinata as Hinata was leaning on Shumi's shoulder while he was sulking that Nishinoya is ignoring him for two days straight not even a "SHOYOU!" "KOUHAI" was heard from the libero...

"Now... let's go and have some time alone together and eat some Meat buns" Shumi said with her ExPresSionLess face as she drag a sulking Hinata out of the gym.

The two didn't even noticed the other players inside the gym, they felt like that the two of them we're only the one's inside the gym and no one else.

~Nishinoya's Pov~

It's hard ignoring him...I mean I know that his my kouhai but after that cheek kiss he give me...is just infuriating.

Everytime I see him my stomach feels like butterflies coming out, and when he tryna talk to me my legs act on its own and run away...I feel bad ignoring him but Im also jealous seeing him with Shumi all the time well he hangouts with Kenma or Inouka and even Bokuto...those shits are my rivals I just noticed it now.

Im Dumb...

But should I talk to him? ask him if he likes me? No no no that will be embarrassing... wait a minute-

Me embarrassed?? IM NISHINOYA for fucking sake I don't get embarrassed cause iM already a clown myself-

A/N: Noya I-...

"Hey bro!" I saw my Best bro heading here so I'll act natural.

"Hey! What's up?" I asked not getting into state to the obvious about Shoyou.