"What is this?"

"What is this?"

Hinata coldly said in the meeting room a rumor well a false rumor has been spreading about him dating one of the models due to them living together in one roof.

"Like hell I know also"

The so called model who got rumored about them being the lover of the infamous Hinata Shoyou namely Prince S or also know as Shiyoshi.

"I just came back here in Japan from a long trip from Canada and now Im back and got told about this false rumors, For fuck sake Im dating a woman already and Shoyou is just my Partner in crime" A woman said while slamming her hands in the desk.

"Literally a picture had spread out on social media of me wrapping my arms around you...this literally happened a year ago and we we're just having our day off, and we're basically BESTFRIENDS!" Hinata said angrily as the woman nodded aggressively while the other models just take their tea and drink while the others are scared of Hinata and the so called girlfriend of Hinata between on the false rumors.

"You two have no choice right?" The Woman's Manager said while sliding a tablet on the table and letting them see the comments of the fans.

"What do you mean Luna-san?"

"Yeah...What do you mean anyway?"

"I mean...the social media might cause a ruckus about this and you both just gonna go and say that it's a misunderstanding...all I want to say is you two should play along and act the role of lovers" This statement made the two wanna puke since they only see eachother as Bestfriends for life and the girl is as flawless as a rainbow.

"Ugh...I swear if that person who post this and assume me and Shoyou are lovers needs some therapy" She said as Shoyou nodded.

"By the way...who are you anyway and what's your relationship with Shoyou?" Mako ask the girl who is clearly wearing a fur coat and match it up with boots and a fitted dress.

"I'm Kiyota Yumari, but you can call me on my first name Kiyota, a model working under Griya-san, and a former model partner of Shoyou before I move to Canada" Kiyota said as she glance over Hinata and smile as he smiled back.

"Like she said none of this Rumors are true...to say the less I don't like her that way she's to disgusting for my taste eugh" Hinata said in disgust as Kiyota looks so offended as she stands up and hit Hinata on the Head then whip her head and humph after that.

"So.... about the social media thing?" Shumi ask so calmly.

"Well... I'll be solving a solution on finding that culprit that posted this pic and make a false statement about it, while I'm working on that, these two needs to act as lovers for now" Kiyota's manager said as the said two people sighed in defeat.

'I wonder how will this go out for the simps' Mellow thought as she wanna curiously wanna see chaos at this moment.

"Ugh... let's just get this over with" Hinata sulked in his seat as the Kiyota sulk also while her head leaned into Hinata's Shoulder.

Shumi sighed as she sips on her Java Tea and felt satisfaction of the heat and the taste of her Afternoon tea.

~After the Meeting~

"Well... I'll be seeing you around Sho" Mako said waving his hand in the air as a goodbye.

"See ya next month Mako" Hinata waved back.

Hinata, Shumi and Mellow started walking towards the gymnasium and heard some squeaking floors, Hinata assume that it was the players practicing and all, as they we're gonna open the gym doors, Someone jump over Shoyou making them both fall to the ground and Hinata faceplanted on the floor while the players who are practicing in the gym look over them same with Shumi who was about to help Hinata, and Mellow just took a pic.