His Love..

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"And you flirted with her" Katie asked with a raised eyebrow as she turned to her husband from where she stood reading a report file.

"Yeah but no need to be jealous because your the only women I will ever love, my love" Lonce smiled warmly as he glanced up from where he was cleaning out his sniper in the break room, enjoying the view of his seven month pregnant wife. 

"Oh don't worry I'm not jealous, I just pity the other me who had to deal with your flirting. Poor thing, she really suffered while looking after you" Katie replied with a slight frown as she placed a hand on her stomach feeling the child kick in agreement. 

"What so bad about me" Lonce yelled back as he threw his hands in the air.

"So much but I love you anyway, now tell me about this nickname thing" Katie smiled sweetly and walked over to the sofa, sitting beside her husband and resting her head on his arm. 

"Straight away she nicknamed me Lonce and kept her version of lance as lance. She saw us as two different people as soon as we met and wasn't going to see me as the man she loved that was for sure" Lonce smirked as he glanced to his wife who giggled. 

"Glad the other me still had her brains" Katie grinned while her husband rolled his eyes.

"And of course she worked out who I was married too before the other me did. I didn't think I was ever that stupid and I must say, I really am grateful you kept me for as long as you have becuase I would have given up on myself within a week" Lonce replied shaking his head a little wondering why his wife stayed with him all this time if he was anything like the other lance he met. 

"Your tall and have a great set of abs, sure your stupid but I got the better deal out of this" Katie answered easily as she placed her hand over where his abs were under his unifrom.

"You married me for my body but I still got you to marry me so its fine, I'm still the winner in the end" Lonce grinned proudly as his wife laughed.

"I love you too even if it did take me a little longer to notice my feelings for you while you already knew your own" Katie muttered as she kissed his stubble cheek. 

"That one the best parts, in the other world it seemed you have been in love with me since .. well it didn't happen in our world but lets say a long time. The other me had no clue he was in love with her back and it seemed the other you were close to giving up. I actually connected with her since it was the same for me with you" Lonce grinned back as he fell in love with his wife long before she fell in love back. 

"You won't let me forget that will you" Katie sighed as she sat up, rubbing her tummy making her child settle a little.

"nope but I still love you and our baby" Lonce smiled and kissed his wife before kissing her stomach to make sure neither felt left out from his love.

"Well I'm glad your returned, even if no time had passed in our world. If you didn't return, then I don't think me or the baby would have survived, you really are my knight in smelly amour" Katie smiled softly and placed her hand on her husband cheek before giving him a sweet kiss.

"I feared I would return too late but I'm glad the gods gave me mercy by letting me keep you both in my life. I'm never letting you go and now the war over I'm going to find us that house we talked about and make our happy ever after come true .. I promise you that my love" Lonce smiled gently, warmth in his eyes as he looked to his wife knowing his life was perfect for now.