Capture..

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"So, do you see him" Hunk asked over the coms where the rest of the paladins all stood while Pidge was crawling in the vents.

"He an older lance, there no way in hell he can move in these vents otherwise he one flexible guy but then again his body seems use to moving so ... he might be able to slide around in here" Pidge mumbled back over the coms, her helmet torch was the only thing giving her light.

"Does that mean you were checking out my older self body" Lance asked with worry over the coms, his hands turning into fits.

"Depends, my eyes scar anyone I met as I noticed their strengths and weakness in case they trying to kill me. I do it without thinking, so I wasn't checking him out to see if he was hot or not but as safety measures" Pidge explained as she tapped part of her halo marking what part of the vents she just covered before moving towards the next area.

"If he as flexible as you may think even with his war built body, he could do some real damage to you alone. Don't attack him alone if you find him" Shiro replied with concern as he glanced to Coran who was still trying to get the castle controls working but failing horribly.

"How did he even mess with the castle, if he never been to the castle of lions before and he a lance then he shouldn't have been able to destroy the controls within themselves. Only Pidge could do something like that but even then it took her months to understand Altean tech, he had seconds" Keith mumbled with his lips in a straight line and his arms crossed.

"I don't care how he did it, its shown we can't trust him if he able to take control the castle and shut it down for his self gain. He lose now and rather dangerous if .. what did Pidge say "With a body like that who wouldn't mind dying under him" or something like that" Allura sighed as she placed her hands on her hips while Lance choked on air, Keith broke out laughing while Shiro and Hunk mouths dropped open.

"Allura, no offence but never listen to me again. I wasn't talking about Lonce but its a human joke. You know, at least he would kill me quickly compared to a weakling" Pidge sighed as she turned a corner.

"Well, we know the guy isn't hacked into the coms otherwise we would either hear him laughing or choking on air after that" Keith teased as he wiped a joyful tear from his eyes.

"Hey lance buddy, where would you be if you were trying to escape the castle" Hunk asked with a small shy smile as he turned to his friend.

"Just because he an older me doesn't mean we think alike. But maybe try going to the pods not towards the hangers. He would rather risk going in a solo pod that would float him straight to earth without us being able to track him if he turns it off then a main ship that would be noticeable anywhere" Lance replied with a frown on his lips.

"Well, your not wrong ... he walking towards the pods as we speak" Pidge whispered as she sat above a vent hatch seeing Lonce walking towards the pods.

"Hang on Pidge, we coming towards you" Shiro called back as he, Keith and Lance started running out of the control room.

"He taken his armour off, he only in his body suit .. why would he leave his armour behind" Pidge muttered to herself as she careful opened the hatch ready to jump down.