Escape..

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"YOU, Did what" Allura snapped as Pidge pulled up the security footage over her talk with Lonce alone.

"I talked with lonce" Pidge replied like it was no big deal.

"Alone without asking us, Pidge he could be dangerous and even be tricking you" Shiro huffed back, dad mode activated over this. 

"So can anyone else I meet but we needed the right answers not ones we dont' want to hear" Pidge explained as she turned back to the others.

"Looks it done now and Pidge is smart enough to not be pulled along to anyone else's pace, I'm sure she took care and most likely put lonce in his place" Keith sighed as he crossed his arms, looking at the others.

"Why don't we want the video, I can study if he not lying and then once we all heard how he arrived here then we can discuss on what to do with him" Coran spoke up as he stood by the controls ready to play the video. 

"I don't trust him but I don't think he evil either, he just a wild animal trapped by hunters" Lance mumbled as he rubbed the side of his neck, looking to the older him.

Coran soon played the video and everyone watched, listening to Lonce words and noticing his reactions. Watching his body stance as he talked and just took in the information given to them. Sure, pity was soon filling the air and everyone felt bad for locking the guy up while he was living with his own fears but they still had to play it safe for now. 

"Lance, go give lonce some food goo and he can eat while we all train a little. Once we finish our training then we'll go talk to him and we'll decided openly and fairly if we let him out" Shiro spoke up calmly, looking to lance who nodded.

"Until then, Pidge your not allowed to go near this guy alone ever again. We can't let him try and use you becuase your not afraid to face him alone" Allura ordered as she looked to t he green paladin who was ready to argue back but stopped as Shiro gave a stern look.

"Fine but maybe he'll feel at ease with at least having one friend on this castle. He alone and none of you were giving him a chance at first. We could have used me not being scared to sit alone with him as a way to gain more information on him. None of you would have kept a cool head while being with him but now your just going to make him shut him up alone again" Pidge grumbled before storming out. She wasn't weak nor did she get easily tricked, she knew what she was doing and just needed them to trust her. But clearly they didn't trust her enough this time, now lonce would put up his guarded walls once again as the others corner him. At least she gave them neutral ground to stand on, both equals while they faced the other. 

"It might be best if we let her skip training otherwise you guys want to face an angry pidge in battle" Keith warned as he glanced to the closing control room doors.

"I really don't trust the other me but I trust Pidge, maybe we should let her be the gate between us and him. She knows what she doing" Lance offered with a slight frown, concern in his eyes as he noticed the green paladin hurt expression before she left. 

"She did get him to tell us the truth" Coran mumbled in agreement as he closed down the video.

"How do we know its the truth, he could be lying for all we know and using Pidge to try and turn us against each other" Allura snapped back.