Her Love..

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"I'm so glad it worked, I don't know if I could live my life without you in it" Lance mumbled as he and Pidge sat in the red lion hanger looking wearing Lonce once stood before being zapped with the red lion energy.

"Plus if this failed, his insides would have exploded all over the hanger, the lion and us. We would have seen a brutal murder happen right in front of us and have to explain to the others we just exploded Lonce" Pidge replied with a straight face as she was so glad she didn't blow the guy up, it was hard getting tiny rocks out of the lions let along trying to clean out guts from one. 

"Your joking .. right" Lance nervously smiled as he glanced to the girl who sat beside him with his arm around her. 

"Would you be able to sleep better if I was" Pidge asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I don't think I would ever sleep again knowing you could how blown another me up" Lance answered honestly.

"Then yes, I was joking with you" Pidge replied as she rested her head on his chest and cuddled up.

"Is it bad that it took another me from another world seeing you as another you just for me to work out my feelings" Lance frowned, glaring at the spot he last saw Lonce at since it was all that guy fault he understood his feelings for Pidge instead of finding out himself in time.

"I mean, he did me a huge favour" Pidge muttered as she has been crushing on Lance for years without him taking any notice and she was close to giving up on him then Lonce came along and saved the day.

"I hate how you are right" Lance grumbled with a slight pout. 

"Just be happy you have a great ass" Pidge whispered as she patted his chest with her eyes closed.

"Wha" Lance yelped and jolted forward turning to her with wide eyes and a blush over his cheeks.

"What" Pidge asked acting like she didn't say anything.

"Repeat what you just said" Lance replied as he looked straight at her, his arm hovering in the air.

"I said, just be happy we love each other" Pidge lied with a straight face. 

"So you actually do love me love me and not just becuase I'm tall with a great ass" Lance asked unsure as he looked to his girlfriend.

"Yes" Pidge answered with a soft smile before cuddling back and feeling him put his arm back around her.

.

.

.

"Wait a quiznaking tick ... what were you saying yes too" Lance asked in slight panic making Pidge roll her eyes as he kept interrupting their cuddles before Allura and Shiro kills them.

"Lance, I'm in love with you every part of you and the man you truly are. Sure your as tall as a tree making you useful to me in the future now we dating but I love you lance and I haven't even noticed how great your ass is becuase I get lose in your eyes not at your ass" Pidge smiled warmly as she placed her hand on his cheek making him look to her and her alone.

"Aww Pidgin, I love all of you too" Lance smiled gently and pulled her back to cuddle. 

.

.

.

"quiznak, you got me again" Lance yelled as he snapped his head down and looked to his smirking girlfriend. 

"Lance, I love you but shut up and cuddle me" Pidge replied as she looked to him knowing Allura and Shiro would be waking up and getting dressed.

"But how do I know you love me and not my ass ... you seemed to rather like Lonce ass when he was here do" Lance jealously pouted as he spoke only to be stopped as Pidge pulled him into a sweet kiss he soon melted in before kissing back.

"Lance you and you alone are my love, in this life and the next I'll only want you and your ass in my life" Pidge answered with a sweet smile, resting her forehead to his.

"Please shut me up as much as you want, even when I'm silent please shut me up .. I want more of that" Lance muttered back stunned making Pidge giggle. 

"Cuddles first" Pidge grinned before resting her head back on his chest and closing her eyes as he pulled her closer and holding her free hand. 

"PIDGE.WHAT.THE.HELL.DID.YOU.DO.IN.RED.HANGER." Keith angry yell was heard echoing the hangers hall making the two freeze up.

"Ah right Keith the red paladin, I forgot about how he might feel over us using red without him" Pidge muttered with slight concern, she really should have counted him into the killing party. 

"Hey Keith, mind giving us a couple more seconds to be happy before you kill us" Lance shyly asked as he stayed with his arm around Pidge.

"Fuck No" Keith growled back making the two give an airy laugh.

"Now, I know your mad" Pidge started to say as she looked to her friend who was clearly fuming. 

"Mad ... I just watched you kiss that thing ... its disgusting, I thought you had taste and yet you kiss him. Of course I'm mad, you've lost your mind by catching feeling for this guy and made it even worse by using my lion hanger to hide it. I thought we were friends and you betrayed me by using my hanger" Keith hissed back as he threw his hands in the air, glaring at the two who froze.

"Hang on .. your mad that we kissed and cuddled in the red lion hanger not because why we in here" Lance asked making sure he was getting the right meaning over Keith anger.

"Duh, that my friend you love and its just nasty. She could have chosen anyone, even a lion and yet she went for you .. Its just awful and My lion had to watch this happen. Thats just cruel" Keith replied as he crossed his arms, shaking his head at the two.

"So, you don't mind as long as don't be all lovely dovely in the red lion hanger" Pidge asked as she stood up and walked over to Keith with Lance following behind.

"Would you want to see me making out with your brother in the green lion hanger" Keith asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I am so sorry for the scaring image we have given you in this hanger, I will never bring shame to you again but I'm keeping Lance in my life" Pidge replied as she placed a pity hand on Keith shoulder understand how awful it must be for him.

"Hey, I'm not that bad .. your dating me" Lance yelled back as he threw his hands in the air.

"Help me gain a date with your brother and I'll forgive you for breaking our code" Keith mumbled back with a pout.

"I'll give you my brother rebel number, you'll be able to call and text him anyway in space and its private meaning that only certain people have been given it. You'll be his special someone in his contacts and well, rumour has it that my brother would love a ride in the red lion as much as he would love a ride from the red paladin of voltron" Pidge smirked as she pulled out her space phone, shaking it before Keith face.

"Deal" Keith snapped back and Pidge grinned before sending Matt number to Keith space phone.

"We'll take our love somewhere else, don't tell Shiro or Allura what happened in the hanger over Lonce" Pidge smiled and grabbed Lance hand.

"Wasn't here didn't happen" Keith smirked and Pidge pulled lance along as they left. 

"So, we not going to die today" Lance asked hopeful.

"Depends if I get my cuddles or not" Pidge answered and Lance took the lead pulling her towards his room for cuddles before breakfast.