Suddenly the mirror frosted a bit. I look behind of me but I see no one. When I look back at the mirror it seems like nothing had happened. I'm just imaging things.

I had picked out a purple just below knee length dress. My hands reach to pull up the zipper but it got stuck.

I groaned and was about to get the dress off when I felt coldness behind my back. I held my breath and then I felt how my zipper was being pulled up.

I turn around quickly and I see Frost standing there. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!" I gasped and then my cheeks blushed. "How long have you been here?" I whispered.

"Just got here," he shrugged and floats in the air.

"H-how did you?" My hand touches my zipper.

"I've been practicing," he sighed and I see how he lifts up my purse from table and throws it to me. He is glancing at me.

"I just wanted to see you Queen," he suddenly said and something made my heart jump in his words.

"Are you okay?" I questioned as I watched his depressed looking expression.

"Sure. You sure have dressed yourself up," he sighed and then flashed that mischievous smile of his. "Jim is gonna have some fun tonight, hmm?" He laughed.

I groaned, "GO BACK WHEREVER YOU CAME FROM!" Then I smiled slyly, "Or die.. move on.. just.. leave me alone."

Frost inhaled deeply and I saw him clenching his staff. He turned around. "Good bye. This is the last time for me to bother you," he said sadly and flew through window.

"Hah, as if you would leave me be. I mean last time didn't even last a week," I muttered. Jim was already picking me up.

POV Merida (A/N: try to hold on.. changing povs a little)

This day has felt lasting for ages. Overland's had informed Chief Corona about the news. Today is the day when Jack's life is taken away.

No one was cheerful, we just did our work. Nothing more, nothing less. Actually everyone has been feeling down for a week.

I look up and I see how Elsa is going at Chief Corona's office. I went to get something from my locker and I slowly dragged myself upstairs.

Everyone was already in the coffee room. No one felt like celebrating or leaving after our shift had ended. We just sat around the table, staring forward.

I sat next to Punzie who took my hand in hers. I place the picture on the table and Punzie let out a quiet sob. The clock is moving slowly. Just one more hour left. Only the family were let to be at the hospital room when they end his life support.

I hate that rule.

"I'll miss him," Punzie whispered.

"We all will," Hiccup said sadly and then he took a hold from my other hand. Punzie takes a hold of Hiro's hand and Hiro is holding Hiccup.

"Tadashi will be his chief on the other side," Hiro laughed sadly.

"True. He needs someone there," I whispered.

Then the door opened to the room and Elsa came inside.

"I thought that I heard you guys being in here," she smiled and then she frowned. It was like she realized the atmosphere.

"Okay. What's wrong with everyone? You've all been acting oddly for a week," she whispered.

Everyone looks down and Elsa sighs. "C'mon, I've worked with you for some time. I'm your chief so you can tell me what's bothering you," she mumbled and walked closer.