Lovebirds ❤️

After the battle of Aiger and Phi (sorry for skipping the battle again TwT)

"A-Achillies!? No this can't be!" Aiger whispers, "I guess play time is over with you" Phi says while walking away. Aiger stands there until morning. "Come on partner! Let's do this!" A flashback in Aiger's mind, "p-partner? Y/n and their Bey looked like they were having fun when battling.." Aiger says, *flashback* "come on b/n! This is gonna be awesome!" Aiger stands there as tears come down from his eyes, you Fubuki, Ranjiro start looking for him and eventually found him standing there.

Y/n POV

"Achilles is destroyed!? I feel so bad for him.." you start blushing as you run up to him.

"Aiger!" you yell, Aiger is just standing there, he soon fainted and falls in the ground. You guys pick him up and carry him to his house.

TimeSkip to when you guys got to his house

"Come on why don't you lay with him? He's really sad, plus you gotta cheer him up a little" Ranjiro says. "Oh alright" you respond as you get in bed with him.

Y/n POV

You start blushing, "i-its so comfortable" you start cuddling with him, you soon fell asleep with him.

"Lovebirds" Fubuki says, "let's leave them be" Ranjiro says as he walks out with Fubuki. A few minutes has passed. Aiger woke up. "Y/n? W-why are you cuddling with me?" Aiger asks as pink dust appear on his cheeks. You wake up with a tomatoe red face, "oh uh, just thought you n-needed some comfort! Heh!" you say. "Alright then, mind helping me make a knew Achilles!" Aiger asks, "of course!" you say. You both head to the Bey making shed.

TimeSkip to when Turbo Achilles is done and after he mastered the moves (I didn't want to write that much TwT)

    You guys start battling non stop, you keep staring at him while training. Then you're Bey bursts, "H-huh!?" You say, "concentration, it helps a lot" Aiger says while smiling, "o-oh thanks!" you reply, "what were you staring at or thing about?" Aiger asks. "U-uh, well.." you say as your face tries tomato red.

  Aiger's POV

   "Is y/n okay? She seems to be thinking of someone, y/n cheeks are pink so.. Wait! Does she have a crush!?"

   "Y/n, do you have a crush?" Aiger asks, "W-what? W-well y-yes" you reply. "Who is it..?" Aiger asks. "Well um.." you say as you walk up to Aiger, "A-Aiger.." you say, Aiger starts to blush, "I-i like you!!" you say, Aiger pulled you into a kiss after you say that. You were shocked, Aiger pulls you away, "Be my love..?" Aiger says, "of course!" you say happily, you start to hug him.

   That's all for this book! I hop you enjoyed this one, I didn't really have any ideas for this chapter but it's okay! My next book is another Aiger x Valt one! I'll see you all next book! :D