Best Friends Forever!

You guys hung out every day, "Hey y/n, mind telling me your Blading story?" Aiger asked. "Yeah sure!" You replied. "It all started when this channel came up on the tv, i got genuinely interested, and started to watch it for 3 years, i always wanted a Bey. So i decided to make my own." you say. "Woah nice" Aiger replies. After that you guys decided to go to the park and hang out for a bit.

    "I dare you to go out with a tree!" Said Aiger. "Alright!" you walked to a tree and pretended you were dating it. But what you were actually thinking about was Aiger. You stop for a moment, you just can't stop thinking about him. Aiger was standing there getting worried. He ran up to you. "Are you okay y/n!?" Aiger said in a worried tone. You soon pass out on him. Your cheeks were pink just thinking about him, shiny blue eyes, maroon hair. "Y/n!!" Aiger yelled. Aiger picked you up and carried you to his house.

Aiger's POV

"W-why is she so heavyyy! Oh cmon Aiger, you got this just walk through the door and put her on the bed!!" -_-💧

After a minutes later, Aiger still kept checking up on you. You open your eyes, and see shiny blue eyes, and you already know it's Aiger. "A-Aiger..?" you say while blushing. "Phew, at least you're okay" Aiger replied. "Y-you actually saved/worried about m-me!?" you say, "of course I worry about you! After all, were practically best friends!" Aiger replies happily. "Heh! But promise me this" you chuckled after you said that. "What is it?" Aiger replies. "You'll never leave my side!" you say. "Ha! I won't! And never will!" Aiger says back happily. You start chasing him around his house. "Stop chasing me y/n!! Hey look! You're favorite animal!" Aiger yells. You turn around to see you're favorite animal. "Hey!" you yell. "Take that!" Aiger yells then laughs after.

      Okay that's gonna be all, my shoulder is getting tired and soar so I'm gonna take a rest O_o