Love At First Sight! New Friend!

(I make Aiger x Valt stories so you guys can go ahead and check that out 0-0)

Incase your new to X Reader.

Y/n= your name
B/n= Bey name
H/c=Hair color
S/m=Special move
F/c=Fav color
E/c=eye color
B/m=Bey move
Think that's all :v

Aiger's POV

   "it's my first day here.. I wonder if I'm gonna make new friends, I hope so! I can also show my blading skills!"
Aiger continues walking until he reached the school.

    There was a girl standing outside, "H-hey" Aiger said. "Oh hey! You must be the new student!" you said happily. "Y-yeah, can ya show me around" Aiger asked then chuckles after. "Ofc I can!" you start dragging him around, "this is the library!!!" you say happily, you were so happy with him. You start realizing how cute he is.. After the tour you both went to class.

    TimeSkip after school

   Y/n POV

     "Man.. He was so cute! His maroon hair, shiny blue eyes!" you say in your mind.

   "Y/n? Y/N!!!!" Aiger yells. "H-huh!?" "wanna come train with me?" Aiger asks, "sure! Let's see how well you do!" you say happily. You both walk to the stadium and get ready to launch. "3..2..1.. Let it... RIP!!" you both yell. "Go b/n!" you yell, ""Achilles! Blow them away!" Aiger yells with power. "B/m" you commanded your Bey. " ACHILLES! "Aiger yells,        " well then let's show them b/n! B/N!!!!" you awaken your Bey. Both beys collide into each other. "INFINITE SLASH!" Aiger commands Achilles. (I think that's the attack special move) "LET'S GO b/n!! S/m GO!" you yell. They both collide powerfully, they both burst. You both gasped and immediately picked up your Bey. "You did great b/n" you say to your Bey.

"Hey y/n, you did pretty good yourself" Aiger says, ""thanks!" you say back. After training you both went home and started to rest.

    See what happens next I guess o-o