The Difference..

Y/n POV

          "When should I tell him that I like him..? I mean like, we are best friends and the next level is dating, right..?"

At School

"Get away from me!" Aiger yells. "A-are you o-okay!?" A student asks. "LEAVE ME ALONE!!" Aiger yells with even more anger. You saw the whole thing happen, you were shocked. He was you're best friend.. "W-what are you doing!?" you yell at Aiger, "y/n?" Aiger replies, "Why are you yelling at people and pushing them away from you!?" you yell back at that response. "They kept annoying me!! Now leave me be!" Aiger yells at you. You were in pain. You liked him, and he's just gonna yell, "A-Aiger.." you whisper, water starts dripping out for you're eye. Fubuki comes up to you. "Are you alright!?" Fubuki says worried, "i-its just that, Aiger.. He's my best friend and crush! I'm just shocked that hes like this.. He's never like this.." you say while tears come down you're face.

   You and Fubuki start standing up and walk towards Aiger. "Look what you made her do!" Fubuki yells at Aiger. "Ughh!! J-just leave me be!!" tears come down on Aiger's face when he yelled. You knew he was in pain.. "I-its alright! He'll be back to normal heh!" you say. Fubuki looks at you concerned, "Alright then if you say so, I'll tell Ranjiro about this." Fubuki replies.

Y/n POV

"What's wrong with him..? I've never seen Aiger this mad.. Don't over think yourself y/n!! Maybe he's just in a bad mood!! Yeah! Bad mood that's all, heh"

You start walking to his house, outside you see him crying with his bags and everything packed. "He's a monster!" Taiga Akabane says. "Ugh! Just let me in!!" Aiger yells with his dark purple eyes. (He's in his evil form) you look at him shocked. Aiger fainted after that. You run up to him and carry him and his bags to you're house.

TimeSkip to when you and Aiger got to your house

   You put him on your bed and feel his forehead. "Hmm he isn't sick" you say in you're head. After a few minutes he eventually woke up. "Aiger! What happened!?" you yell ad you run up to him. Aiger was shocked after you asked that.. "Aiger..." you say, "family problems, now leave me be!" Aiger yells. "Stop this! Let's battle!" you say seriously. Aiger starts to chuckle, "on alroght then.." Aiger says. You both walk to the stadium. "3..2..1..Let it rip!" you both yell.
"Achilles!! Blow them away! Ugh!" Aiger yells. Achilles collides into you're bey with extra power.

See you next chapter