The Dread Tower!

Aiger was invited to the dread tower so you decided to come with him, so did Ranjiro and Fubuki. You went on the plane with him, he started to sleep in a weird way, he literally kicked you in the face.

    Y/n POV

         "Oh are you serious- HIS SHOES ARE DIRTY ARE YOU KIDDING ME-"

       "AIGERRRR GET YOU'RE DIRTY FEET OFF OF ME-" You yell at him, "h-huh?" Aiger says after he opens his eyes up. Fubuki and Ranjiro watched the whole thing. "Ship?" Fubuki asks Ranjiro. "Toats" Ranjiro replies. You start to grab is face and try to pull him up the right way. "Hey! I can do it myself ya know!?" Aiger yells. "A-alright" you reply. Aiger sits up the right way. "You Aiger! Ya okay?" Ranjiro asks. "I'm fine!" Aiger responds with anger. You look at him worried.

TimeSkip to when you guys got there (keep in mind that I forgot what happened at the dread tower)

You guys head inside. Hearts (Hyde) was there sitting, waiting for you guys to come. You guys walk in and see Hearts sitting there just staring at you guys. "What do you want!?" Aiger yells. You grab Aiger's hand. "Wh-what are you doing!?" Aiger yells at you. You look at him blushing. "I-im showing you something!!" you yell. Aiger pulls his hand back like he's pulling a launcher string. "Hahaha! How lovely, ay?" Hearts say," Shut up!" Aiger yells." you're gonna battle me soon~" Hearts say," Just battle me now!" Aiger yells. Fubuki pulls him back," I need to talk private with him" Fubuki says." w-wait! Let me come with you Fubuki! Ranjiro you stay here!" you say. You went with Fubuki then you guys meet up with some blue haired guy.. "Who ar-" Aiger says but gets his mouth covered up. "Oh hey, I'm Evel, and I wanna battle!" Evel says, "Bring it on!" Aiger says.

TimeSkip after the battle (I'm sorry for skipping the battle TwT)

"Ugh! Where's Phi!? I need to battle him!" Aiger yells and starts running to find Phi. "Wait!!" you and Fubuki say while running after him.

TimeSkip to when you guys found Phi

  "Hm? Oh, so you wanna battle ay?" Phi says. "Battle me now!" Aiger yells.

   See you next chapter~