I brought my hand to my mouth as he forcefully spread my legs apart. "Mmm you're so fucking wet. I can't wait to taste you." He said then lowered himself down so he could lick a long strip through my folds causing me to moan into my hand.

I gripped onto my sheets as he sucked my clit into his mouth causing my eyes to roll back into my head.  "You taste so fucking good." He mumbled against my heat with a smirk then flicked his tongue against my clit causing me to gasp and throw my head back.

I gripped onto my mouth tightly so I wouldn't  scream out as he alternated between flicking my clit with his tongue and sucking it into his mouth. "Oh fuck, baby." I mumbled into my hand as he inserted his tongue into my entrance, flattening it out as he rubbed his thumb against my clit.

"Oh my god!" I gasped into my hand as she thrusted his tongue inside of me. "Oh fuck baby, I'm cumming oh my god I'm cumming." I whispered as my body tensed up. Colby continued to thrust into me as closed my legs onto his head then came all over his face.

"Heh, good job at being quiet." Colby said as he pulled away, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. "Shut up, and come here." I panted out as he crawled up the bed so he could kiss me again.

I smiled against his lips and rested my hands on his cheeks as I tried to recover from the amazing orgasm I just felt.

We made out for a little bit before Colby reached over and opened the drawer to my nightstand. "I don't have any condoms in there." I said with laugh as he pulled out a box of new condoms. "I put some in here when you were at the store." He said slyly then opened the box and ripped off one of the condoms.

"Okay sneaky." I said then took it from him and sat up. "Lay down." I said then opened the package with my teeth. Colby chuckled then laid down, crossing his hands behind his head as he watched me position myself on top of him.

I smirked then rolled the condom onto him, causing him to hiss through his teeth as I licked my lips. I grinned at him as I lined myself up with his entrance, then sat down, letting him fully fill me.

My eyes rolled back as I rolled my hips in a circle, throwing my head back with pleasure. "Fuck, that feels so fucking good." Colby said as he brought his hands to my ass.

I grinned then bounced up and down lowered myself down so I could kiss him as I did so. We moaned against eachothers lips as the sound of our slapping skin filled the room.

We continued this slow steady pace for a while before Colby growled then quickly flipped us over so I was now beneath him. "What are y-" I started but he interrupted by slamming his lips against mine.

Oh shit.

I moaned into his mouth as he held both of my hips and plowed into me. I would have screamed out from the pleasure of his lips weren't on mine.

He went deeper and faster after a couple thrusts causing me to pull away from his lips and roll my head back, basking in the great sense of pleasure he was giving me.

"Choke me." I begged as he grinned and brought his hand to my neck, squeezing it so my airway was slightly restricted. "Fuuuuuck." I moaned as he looked down at me with a devilish grin. "Fuck...fuck Th-" I moaned out as he slapped his hand over my mouth.

"Quiet. Remember?" He asked as I nodded, squeezing my eyes shut as the pressure in my abdomen grew.

Colby thrusted into me harder and faster as he grunted and moaned quietly into my ear, while he chased his release. "Cum with me baby girl." He grunted as I gasped and wrapped my legs around him, giving him a better angle to work with as he thrusted into me.

His movements became faster but sloppier, which meant he was close. I moaned into his shoulder as I wrapped my arms around him, digging my nails into his skin.

"Fuck!" He barked out as I felt him release. Not even a second later I was chasing my own orgasm, hiding my face in his shoulder so I wouldn't scream from the intense amount of pleasure that was filling my entire body.

As soon as we both finished, Colby collapsed onto me. I laced my fingers through his hair as I massaged his scalp. "I fucking love you." He panted out as I breathed a laugh.

"I fucking love you, too." I whispered as I closed my eyes.

Colby cleaned himself up, discarding the used condom, then laid down next to me, pulling me into his chest as I looked up at him.

"Will you stay here with me?" I whispered as he nodded and kissed my forehead, then brushed the hair that was sticking to my forehead.

"Of course, baby girl." He said then pulled me closer, resting his cheek on my head.

It didn't take long before I fell asleep this time. I knew I was where I was meant to be.

I knew I belonged in Colby's embrace.