Chapter 1 The begin of your adventure

Start from the beginning

And it all took you only half an hour! You deserve an applause.

"Oh wow, breakfast!" You hear a mans' voice say behind you. You don't need to turn around to see who it is.
"Morning bro." you say, still looking at the breakfast table. It's so beautiful, you can't take your eyes off of it.

"Morning (N/N). You've cooked breakfast again."
"I always cook breakfast Jack."
"Can't deny that."
"Is Jackie awake?"
"I think she is. I heard cursing at her bedroom door a moment ago when I walked downstairs."
"Why do I even turn the lights on when she picks up a fight with the furniture anyways?"
"Our sister and her fights with furniture."

"Morning!" you hear your sister sing.
"Talking about the devil, there she is." your brother says before appearing into your view and sitting down on the table.

Your sister comes inside and lets out a gasp followed by a squeal.
"I have to post this on Insta. Take something from the table Jack and you will have to starve for the rest of the day." Jackie says just as your brother was about to take a fork.

"That's a fork. Am I not allowed to take a fork?"
"Yes. You'd ruin the aesthetic if you did."
"I don't care about aesthetics. I care about hunger."
"Well I think otherwise. So you have to wait before you can eat something."
"No."
"You can't say no when I'm about to take a picture of the table."
"Yes I can."
"Well I don't allow you to. It's illegal to say no now."
"Guess I will become a criminal now."

You sit down on the table and take a few pancakes from the small pancake tower that you made.

"(Y/N)! You can't do that!" Jackie says to you, the look of betrayal on her face.
"Yes I can." you say.
"No, you're not allowed to!"

You let a shocked gasp. "Jackie! You're a criminal now!"
"What?" she asks confused.
"You've just said that it's illegal to say the opposite word of yes. The word that starts with n." you say in an exaggerated high pitched voice.

"Haha you've tricked yourself into saying the illegal word no. And you were the one who even made this rule in the first place!" your brother says. 

"Shut up you gay ass." your sister says, annoyed that she can't take a picture of the breakfast that you set on the table. 
"My sexuality has nothing to do with this argument." your brother says.

"Can we eat now? I'm going to swallow up the whole table at once if we don't begin! I'm hungry!" you whine. It's true, it feels like you could just swallow the whole table up if your sister won't sit down if and eat something.

Seriously, why do you even wait for your sister to sit down? You could just begin to eat breakfast without her.

"Alright alright. Geez, you guys are so impatient." your sister says and finally sits down.
"You were the one who started it all." you point out.
"Did not!" Jackie exclaims.
"Liar!"

Timeskip

"Jackie we're leaving now!" your brother screams into the house.
"Take care of the house while we're gone!"
You can hear a faint "Will do." coming from upstairs.

You open the door and are immediately met with a small gust of wind.

"November sure is windy here." your brother comments behind you and gently pushes you outside.
"No shit Sherlock." you say in a voice that sounds exactly like the Google Assistant.
"You and your parrot voice." he says and rolls his eyes to which you stretch out your tongue.

No one knows how, but you're able to imitate other peoples' voices and you love it. You sometimes prank other people by talking to them in different voices from somewhere where they can't spot you immediately.
You love your talent. It got you the nickname "Human Parrot" in high school.