EPILOGUE

"MATT, YOU'LL BE FINE

"MATT, YOU'LL BE FINE." Autumn states as Matt fidgets nervously next to her as him, Autumn and Summer walk up to the house.

It's Christmas Eve and Autumn and Matt have been dating for 5 months and Autumn thought it was time for her mom and brothers to meet Matt.

As they walk onto the porch of Autumn's and Summer's house, the door swings open as the girls' mother burst through the doors and into her daughters' arms.

Autumn and Summer wrapped their arms around her as she exclaims. "My babies are here!"

The trio separates from the hug as their mom spots Matt standing awkward behind them.

"You must be Matt."

Matt smiles holding out his hand. "It's nice to meet you, Mrs. Quinn."

Mrs. Quinn bats Matt's hand to the side before pulling him into a tight hug. Matt hesitantly wraps his arms around her before they pull away.

"It's so nice to meet the boy that is making my daughter smile."

Matt smiles as Mrs. Quinn ushers the trio into the house. They set their bags by the door as Mrs. Quinn shuts the door behind them. "I'll go get the boys." Mrs. Quinn walks away as Autumn turns to face Matt.

"She likes you. Don't worry." Matt let's out a sigh but stops at Autumn's next words. "Now you have to meet my brothers. Good luck."

Matt looks at her scared as Autumn laughs as her and Summer follow after their mother. Matt reluctantly follows after them, scared of meeting Autumn's brothers. Turning the corner into the living room, Matt is met with the sight of his girlfriend and Summer wrapped in hug between three guys, all of whom were taller than him. As the siblings break their hug they turn to see Matt standing there.

Autumn steps away from her family, grabbing Matt's hand to pull him towards her family. "Guys, this is Matt." Seeing her brothers cross their arms over their chest trying to intimidate her boyfriend, she rolls her eyes. "Be nice."

Ryan, the oldest of the twins, approaches them first

Ryan, the oldest of the twins, approaches them first. He holds his hand out to Matt. When Matt shakes his hand he gasps as Ryan squeezes his hand hard.

Autumn hits Ryan on the back of the head when she notices what her brother was doing. "Knock it off."

Ryan rolls his eyes at his little sister before releasing his grip on Matt's hand. "I'm Ryan."

"And I'm Ian." Ryan's twin states walking over to them.

"Nice to meet you."

"Mhm." Ryan and Ian mumble, staring Matt with glares on their faces.

Autumn rolls her eyes before pulling Matt with her to introduce him to her younger brother. "And this is Caden." Autumn introduces as her brother stared Matt down eye level with him.

" Autumn introduces as her brother stared Matt down eye level with him

"Hey, man." Matt greets holding his hand out to Caden. Caden doesn't take his hand causing Matt to awkwardly drop it back to his side.

Autumn glares at her brother causing him to sigh. "Hey." He says reluctantly causing Autumn to grin.

"Dinner's ready!" Mrs. Quinn shouts from the dining room causing Ryan, Ian, Summer and Caden to race each other to the table.

Matt sighs as they leave the room, shaking his head. "They hate me."

Autumn wraps her arms around his neck causing his arms to go around her waist. "They like you. Trust me. They're just putting up a front. They're protective of me. If they didn't like you, you'd be out of the house and into the snow."

Matt sighs before leaning his head against Autumn's. "I want your family to like me."

"Well they don't like you." Autumn states causing Matt to look at her wide eyed. "They love you, but not as much as I do."

Matt smiles before kissing her. They pull away as Matt whispers. "I love you too."

Autumn smiles and rubs their noses together. "Let's go, before they eat all the food."

Matt laughs as he follows Autumn into the dining room thanking whatever good thing he did in his life to deserve this kind, beautiful woman.