CHAPTER 2

RUNNING UNDERNEATH THE PIER, Autumn makes it to where the water meets the sand, swimming to the orange buoy and around it, hearing yells of encouragement from Stephanie, Mitch, and C

RUNNING UNDERNEATH THE PIER, Autumn makes it to where the water meets the sand, swimming to the orange buoy and around it, hearing yells of encouragement from Stephanie, Mitch, and C.J as they follow the group on their jet skis.

"This is Baywatch, people! Kick those legs! Let's go!"

"Keep it going, keep it going."

"Let's go! Who's your daddy now!? Come on guys."

Heading towards shore, Autumn runs towards the next obstacle course. Throwing the swim cap off her head, Autumn runs up the sand hill, before running down it. Grabbing onto a free rope, she climbs up the wooden wall, hearing Mitch cheer for her as she drops down and continues running, "Attagirl, Autumn!" Climbing up the last sand hill, Autumn slides down it quickly just as Summer starts climbing up the hill.

"Come on Summer!" She cheers as her sister slides down the hill, panting.

The sisters high-five, before Autumn notices Matt sitting in a lawn chair drinking a beer as he watches her. Seeing he was caught, Matt smiles, before he turns to see Mitch walk up to him. Turning around, Autumn cheers on the others as they finish the obstacle course.

..................................................

Apparently, Mitch challenged Matt, to another obstacle course, because he didn't do the 'Absentee Father.' Autumn followed the crowd while Matt got ready for the upper body course.

Using a metal bar, he used it to climb up the red rungs that stuck out on either side of him, he shimmed his way up there until he was level with the monkey bars. Grabbing onto the first bar, he flew through them really fast as Autumn watches him with an expression of awe on her face. When he reaches the last bar, he swings himself so he can grab onto one of two red circles that will swing him to the next course. He pauses for a minute and winks at Autumn, causing her to look down, hiding her blush, inwardly cursing at herself. Grabbing onto one of the red cylinders sticking out the wall, Matt swung himself to the other one. It's like a rock wall, but there is two pegs he can grab onto and he has to move them across into the holes. His muscles flex as he uses his strength to hold his body up as he crosses the wall. He makes it across before grabbing onto the rope and swinging himself over towards the ledge, dropping down in front of Mitch. The audience claps for him impressed.

Autumn notices his tan chiseled chest is covered in sweat, making it shine, causing Autumn to stare, open-mouthed. Staring at him so intently, she was shocked when she was nudged by her sister, who looked at her with a smirk.

"That was cute. Probably in record time." Mitch replies looking at him impressed a little.

"Yeah?"