CHAPTER 5

AUTUMN WALKS TO THE FRONT DOOR OF THE HUNTLEY, SUMMER WALKING BESIDE HER

AUTUMN WALKS TO THE FRONT DOOR OF THE HUNTLEY, SUMMER WALKING BESIDE HER. Autumn was wearing a pink champagne mid-thigh dress with rose gold heels, her hair tied back in a sleek ponytail. Summer had a cameo shimmery dress on with black heels, her hair curled slightly and pushed back out of her face.

The girls walk up the stairs to the door as Matt appears next to Autumn. "Hey."

"Hi." Autumn replies, glancing at him as they walk together, Summer slightly ahead of the two.

"You look really nice." Matt tells her just as Mitch walks up from behind them.

"Hey, you look really nice to, Baby Gap." Mitch replies, Autumn covering her smile with her hand. Matt's shirt was tight on him, hugging his muscles in a delicious looking way. Autumn glances down and sees the imprint of his abs through her shirt causing her to bite her lip. She snaps out of her trance as Mitch continues talking. "That shirt come in big boy size?"

Matt shakes his head, scoffing, "Well at least I'm undercover. You didn't even try." He points to Mitch's outfit of a white beater shirt with black jeans. Stephanie, C.J and Ronnie join the four of them as Mitch just ignores Matt's comment.

"Alright guys, we got a very big night, with one goal in mind." Mitch tells the group, looking at everybody. "It's our only shot to prove that they're dealing here, so we got to make it right."

Matt groans from beside Autumn, closing his eyes in frustration.

"So, C.J and Ronnie, find out who's selling." Stephanie jumps in, ignoring Matt's groan of displeasure. "Autumn, Summer, keep an eye on Leeds and her thugs. Mitch and I will search the place where she hides the product. Brody!"

"What?" Matt asks, turning his head from mindlessly staring at Autumn.

"You're our lookout."

"Lookout?" Matt asks in disbelief. "Guys if you want to find drugs at a party, I can walk in there and find drugs. Just give me five minutes." He explains, Autumn looking at him shocked. "Not because I do it all time, it's just not rocket science."

"Okay, troubled youth," Mitch replies, looking at Matt, "thank you. The only way this is going to work out is if everyone-everyone," he repeats looking sternly at Matt, "does their job. Can you handle that Malibu Ken?"

"What?" Matt replies confused as they walk by him, staring at him pointedly. "Why's everyone looking at me? Autumn, hey, am I the only one that thinks this is clearly a job for the police?"

"Yes!" Mitch and Autumn reply as they walk through the front doors. Matt groans before following after them.

Walking through the lobby of the Huntley Club, the group of seven strutted towards the back of the club towards the pool where the party was being held. Autumn glances over to her right, seeing C.J and Ronnie walk through a fake plant, it's leaves brushing across their faces. Walking through the doors to the party, they were greeted by hundreds of partygoers dancing with drinks in their hands. The team splits off in different directions, Summer and Autumn walking around in search of Leeds. Grabbing two lemonade cocktails off a tray of a passing waiter, Autumn hands one to her sister before taking a drink out of hers.