=Lost & Sleep=

3rd Pov

Butterfly Estate

Sunrise

"Y/n-kun!" Kanae try to called her friend out of his room since two days ago. She have been told by her sister Shinobu that Y/n want to be alone. She asked why, but she never getting a response from him.

"Aoi-chan, do you know when Y/n-kun will come out?" Kanae asked her little helper in the estate.

"I don't know Kanae-sama, sorry." Aoi answers and bow down. Then walk out with basket full with clothes.

The Flower Pillar took a deep breath and slide the door, to find nothing inside. "Y/n-kun!" She rush inside the room and everything is untouched.

"Shinobu." Happy Kanae turned into angry Kanae, her voice filled with vemon. And Shinobu comes over to her angry sister.

"Hai nee-chan?"

"Y/n-kun. Where is he." Kanae's tone is too much to handle and Shinobu is trembling in fear.

"West wing nee-chan."

"Thank you Shinobu-chan." Kanae mad face into her brightly smile again and she hums, walking towards the west part of the estate.

"Y/n-kun~" She again called out and she did this time get a response.

"Food..."

"Food..."

"Food..."

Is all Kanae could hear as she slide some doors and last at Shinobu office, he's laying on the floor without anything on him.

"Y/n-kun?" She look confusing at the samurai laying on the ground, not moving single muscle.

"Shinobu-chan drugged me." Y/n said the short explanation of how long he's been here. Kanae looking at him really concerned and shout the three girls of the Butterfly Estate.

"Hai Kanae-nee!" The girls appear in front of the office. Then the girls saw Y/n laying on the floor, they make a disgusting faces.

"Girls, help me taking Y/n-kun here to his room." Kanae lift his arms and soon the girls take his legs and back as they walk him back to his room.

They finally reach Y/n's room and the girls use their's last strength and throws the really really old man on his futon. Yelp in surprise Y/n did as the girls giggle and run out to Aoi.

"You okay Y/n-kun?" Kanae asks the man holding his hand. Like he's dying in his last breath.

"Yeah, I can't move or feel my body." Y/n answered and close his eyes ready to sleep something soft.

Then he did, he couldn't feel, but could sense Kanae laying beside him. "Kanae-chan?" Y/n look at her really confused.

"Sleep." Kanae command Y/n, who nod not want to cross an angry Kanae.

A/N Readers could you please suggestions what I could write in this story or I need to pull it on hold maybe, until I got something.

So I take every request. It would help very much!