Chapter 5: Visiting Day!

Loki's PoV:
After four months of three sessions of training a day (with different people and dogs), I seemed to trust humans.My mussel was finally taken off in training sessions but when a new person helped to train me,I had it back on.I didn't mind it anymore.I just wished i finished off that elk.I stared into the distance as I was deep in thought."Are you okay,Loki?" Angel's familiar voice reached my ears."Yeah.What about you?" I barked back.
"Well, I have finally been chosen for another person  and I'm going to be retrained again!" Angel chirped.
"I'm proud of you!"
"But what if they back out again?"
"They won't,Angel.If they do,remember some people are idiots if they don't want you, a Jack Russel.You've been trained many times and you haven't even forgot your first training session!"
"Thanks,Key," Angel smiled.
"Key?" I looked at her.
"Your new nickname!"
"Okayyy!" I chuckled, "Y'know it's visiting day,right?"
"I forgot!"
I shook my head,smiling."You're lucky you have me,kid." I yawned.I had been woken up early for a training session.I laid down on the cold floor.My head was still held high.I watched as the people piled into the hall of caged dogs and a wolf.I glanced to my right as I sighed.That hyper husky had already gone to their new home.