Cheater-22

Jayden
"Why did you do this, Why did you let this happen huh" Star yells "YOU MUST DIE!" Star screams so loud that I jump up..... out of my sleep.... sweat is literally pouring from my face and all over my back "SHIIIT" I whisper as I get up and start taking the sheets off of the bed. Also stripping from my clothes to head into the shower, This isn't the first time I had a nightmare about that bitch and I'm starting to feel like somehow she is still alive.... makes me extremely uncomfortable "Mom?" Kaiden walks in the room"yes?" I ask "Can I have breakfast?" He asks "what time is it?" I ask "10 in the morning jailene told me" Kaiden goes to open the bathroom door "hold on Kai I'm getting dressed" I say "okay I go downstairs" he says "Have Jailene go with you please" I say "okay"

Jailene
"Why I always got to take care of you, you ain't even my brother" I huff "Excuse me?" My mother comes from the room in a robe "Sorry" I say as I go to walk downstairs when my mother grabs me "If you don't want Kaiden as your brother I guess I'm not your mother or am I?" She asks "Mom you are my mother ugh I'm just tired okay, I didn't mean it I know he's my brother and I am sorry" I hug Kaiden and give him a kiss "I'll take care of it go have fun!" My mother hugs me "Thanks mom" she hands me $200 dollars. I go back in my room and start to get dressed when unique wakes up "Where are you going?" She asks with such a sleepy voice "To the mall, you coming?" I say "Naw!" "Why not?" I ask "Not in the fuckin mood damn" Unique covers her head with the blanket "fuck you got an attitude for?" I laugh "You're cheating on me....Again" "I ain't doing this with you today or any other day think what you want" I finish what I am doing and leave.
Me: Want me to come scoop you?
Her😍: yes 😘
Me: ight be ready I'm coming now
Her😍: okay papi
Me: 😘 OTW