Just A Fun Time

Dani Lexus 10pm

I kiss on Jayden's neck, she wraps her arms around me as I kiss and suck on her neck and lips, I bite her earlobe "Lyndon wants another threesome!" Jayden moans "mmmm not tonight, Just us tonight!" I lay her down on my bed as I use my free hand to rub her clitoris, My mouth doesn't leave hers, We lock lips and tongue kiss passionately, I feel her getting wetter, My index,middle and ring finger join together as I push all three in her tight wetness "Shhh!" I kiss and suck her neck, forming a hickie "MMmm damn!" She groans, Her pussy is so tight but wet at the same time, I push in gently and pull out, My thumb massages her clit as I do this, kiss on her collar bone leaving another hickie, then on her breasts "Babe" she moans out but I keep going, I can feel her tighten up around my fingers which signals that she is about to cum "Let it out baby" I kiss her lips as she cums all over my fingers, pull my fingers out, Look Jay straight in the face then suck her cum off of my fingers before putting them back in, her back arches as I speed up, pushing myself in her even deeper than before "You like that huh?" I smirk "mmhmm" She moans and groans in pleasure, I slow down than speed up, I use different paces to please her, Jay can't hold it in anymore as she hits her peak once again, all over my fingers and the towel under her bottom, This time I go down on her, using my tongue to add to the pleasure "Danii" She moans out "Yes baby?" I lick from her slit up to her clit "mmmm" She lets out a long but pleasing moan "Who is on your mind babe?" I ask her "You!" she puts her hands in my hair "Yeah, what about me?" I ask her "mmm everything!" She moans "What's everything baby?" I ask while flickering my tongue over her clit "Your sexy...mmmm...your sexy body" "Your lips, the way you please me....shiiit... and talk to...mmm....talk to me!" Jay comes for the third time tonight, her clit is swollen and wet "When's the last time Lyndon strapped you?" I sit up and wipe my face using the nearby wash cloth "A few months back, I don't really like deep penetration" She says "I know babe!" I kiss her lips, come here!" We switch positions and Jay goes down on me, pleasing me with just her tongue and that is enough for me honestly.

Jayden Carter 6 AM -

After showering with Dani we get dressed to head to work "Lyndon knows whats up?" Dani asks "Yeah, We good!" I tell her before I get in my car, We take off at the same time. Once at work I head into Lyndon's office, She is in the chair sipping on a wine cooler, I take the bottle from her and place it on the desk before climbing into her lap "I missed you!" She says before kissing me I of course kiss back "Had fun with Dani?" She asks "Yes!" I kiss Lyndon on her neck "I'm horny, Did you ask about the threesome?" "yeah but she didn't give me a straight up answer!" I say as I unfasten Lyndon's jeans "Go get her" "no!" I put my hand in her boxers and play with her clit she throws her head back "You like that?" I lean down and suck on her neck leaving hickies "Yo!" Dani knocks, I go to pull my hand out but Lyndon grabs me "Stay there, COME IN!" Lyndon says "eyyy!" Dani turns around and locks the door, Come here!" Lyndon switches spots with me, Dani and Lyndon both fuck me, Dani plays with my clit while Lyndon eats me out. I cum pretty fast but they don't stop, they switch spots and continue going to work on me.

8AM- Lyndon Mikael

"Ya'll enjoyed yourselves?" I ask Jay and Dani as we leave the bathroom, They both nod and smile "See ya'll tonight!" I smack Jay's ass before going to the back to interview someone. "Hi, sorry i am late, My name is Ariah, I am twenty two and this would be my first ever real job, I only did baby sitting and grocery delivery in the past but I really need a job, I know that everyone in here is black but I grew up and was adopted by African Americans. I work hard and I am usually always on time" Ariah says "I'll give you a chance but let's get a few things straight, sexual harassment isn't tolerated here, Jayden and Dani are mine so you can look but don't ever touch, We treat customers with respect even if they are bitching, I will have Dani train you!" I walk Ariah out and introduce her to everyone then hand her off to Dani. I head out back to help Jay and Haze unload the truck load "Hey boss!" They say in unison "What's up?" I nod while grabbing a box.

Blue King

"Yeah, I'm picking up Takai William" I sign some papers and they bring Takai out, she doesn't look right at all "Thank you!" She groans while holding her stomach "What's wrong?" I ask her "Nothing, I'm fine..." She says so I just leave it alone.

me: I just got Takai out of prison, She doesn't seem okay at all!

Jay: bring her to the place i gave her

me: Ight

After I drop Takai off I get a call from my co-worker, I got to get someone who has a warrant for their arrest. Shit has been crazy on these streets!