Jayden's Date❤️

Jayden - 6pm ( After Work)

"Mmm it smells amazing!" Lyndon and I follow the hostess to our table where we sit down "Can I start you off with drinks?" She smiles at Lyndon "Jay?" Lyndon looks at me "Water is fine!" I say "And for you?" The hostess smiles "Pepsi, thank you"  "I'll be right back with your drinks" she smiles again then walks off "Someone got the hots for you" I wink "I'm not looking at any other woman, only one I got my eyes on is right in front of me" She places her hand in mine "Is that right?" I blush "Absolutely right" Lyndon shows off her beautiful smile. After looking over the menu I decided for a eggplant parmigiana with spaghetti and a side Cesar salad while Lyndon ordered a chicken parmigiana with penne and a side Romaine and sunflower salad "Hmm soo you and I.. We really do look good together don't you think?" Lyndon says "I think... You...look good... With... them... clothes off" I lick my lips seductively "Mmm you think?" Lyndon leans over the table, lifts my chin and kisses me while looking dead in my eyes.... That kiss was short but felt so romantic... her lips slowly leave mine as our bodies return back to our seats, I feel a bit of a tingling sensation below but I have to control myself.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Lyndon Mikael

"Here is your food!" The hostess brings our food and a refill of our drinks "I'll be right back I need to use the bathroom" Jay excuses herself and mmm does she look good, she's wearing distressed white jeans, White Air Forces , a Ralph Lauren half white half red top and jewelry... Her Ralph Lauren boxers show just a bit and mmm Jayden is just so fine! "Can I get you anything else?" The hostess asks "No we are fine, Thank you" I slightly smile "What's your name?" She asks "Lyndon, and yours?" I ask "Summer" she smiles "Oh ok nice... Well have a good work day Summer, I'm going to enjoy my food now" I smile then turn around in my seat and begin to eat, I take a packet of Parmesan and sprinkle it on my salad "Nice to have you back, summer was trying to do a lil something" I laugh "Mmm yeah?" Jayden licks her lips "Yeah but like I said before, My eyes are on you" I smile "I can tell" she smiles also.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Jailene

"Mmm, fuck baby! Yes yes yes oooo" Kim moans out "Yeah you like that?" I thrust deeper into her "FUUUCK PAPI" she screams "Mmhmm throw it back baby" I grab her waist as she throws her phat ass back on my eight and a half inch strap "Oooo papi I'm about to cum, shit shit shiiiiit" she moans out "Yeah it feels good huh" I pull her hair as I speed up, She starts to squirt but that doesn't stop me, I stop when I'm tired not when they are tired incoming call incoming call I look over at my phone and it's Unique. "FUCK PAPI MMM YESSS FUCK ME PLEASE!" She moans and throws her ass back on it "Cum on my strap once more baby" I smack her ass real hard leaving a hand print on that phat thang.

             After my three hour fuck session I have to get back to my place to shower. "Thank you baby" Kim smiles while handing me a few hundreds "No problem" I say as I grab my Nike bag and leave, I fuck Kim, Kim never fucks me... Plus I just made an easy two Gs. Once I get into my car I play music 🎶 Why I keep bossing like I do (Boss)
Why I keep flossing like I do (Floss)
Why I keep saucing like I do (Sauce)
Why it keep costing like it do (Cost)
All this ass up in my jeans
You can't get up in between
You tryna get a piece of me
I can teach you a couple things (Lord, have mercy)
Why I keep bossing like I do (Boss)
Why I keep flossing like I do (Floss)
Why I keep saucing like I do (Sauce)
Why it keep costing like it do (Cost)
All this ass up in my jeans
You can't get up in between
You tryna get a piece of me
I can teach you a couple things🎶 

"WHERE YOU BEEN?" Unique pulls my door open "Been out damn.. move!" I push her "You smell like sex" She says "Girl bye I was working out at the gym" I head inside and up to the shower "BULLSHIT! AND THE HOSPITAL CALLED... THATS WHY I CALLED YOU BUT GUESS YOU TO BUSY FUCKIN SOME OTHER BITCH" Unique yells "SHUT THE FUCK UP YELLING IN MY HOUSE, IM GOING TO THE HOSPITAL WHEN IM DONE" I yell back. Maybe I made a mistake letting her back in my life but then again maybe I didn't.