Jayden still loves her...-4

Jayden 💔 12:40-1pm

"Takai put it down okay, put it down please" I move closer to Takai but she pushes the knife into her skin a little more "takai once you do that it's over do you understand? You won't see your children and your children won't see you! How do you think they will feel?? Please Takai" I beg "fuck my life these kids don't need me I'm a horrible person" takai cries "no you aren't you are just going through alot but you are not a horrible person okay please Takai I still love you" I try to think of a plan in my head but I don't know if it'll work or not "you'll always be my woman even though we aren't together" I say "I just want it to be us again jay, just us and the kids please" Takai cries "You have to put the knife down Takai you have to" I take a step closer.. closer I get soon I'll be able to grab the knife "I can't take it anymore I fuck up everything! My life is ruined it's just so fuckin ruined" Takai cries as she pushes it into her skin I grab her arm, we both fall back into the couch "let it go" I say looking dead into her eyes "TAKAI LET IT GO NOW!!!" I yell "just let me die" she cries "NO" I yell. Fuck man I still love her even though she did all this shit to me. I still love her more than I ever loved Juliana, with Juliana being dead it really fucked me up inside but if Takai was to die it would hurt more , way more! "I still love you" a tear comes out my eye and rolls down my cheek "please don't" I cry "I I can't live like this no more" Takai cries "I'll help you but please let it go" once she lets the knife go I throw it across the room , I hold Takai as she cries letting all her pain out. I fuckin love her and it's crazy because I been through hell but damn something about Takai... I don't know what it is but I think we are meant to be together. After she calms down she begins to fall asleep in my arms I kiss her forehead "I love you" I say "I love you" she says back before falling asleep....  Blue is going to kill me...