Olive suits for coaxing.

سنو ذکر ہے کئی سال کا کہ کیا اک آپ نے وعدہ تھا

سو نباہنے کا تو ذکر کیا تمہیں یاد ہو کہ نہ یاد ہو
----------------

"I am Marjan Noor. Can you announce Fardan Akbar Aziz of my presence?" She gently spake to the hesitant assistant Ruby, nervously smiling as she pumped the sweats on her forehead with a tissue.
"Sure Mam." Ruby gulp nervously as she held the receiver with shivering hands and battle to dail or not. Marjan, noticing her from corner of her mind, said "Hey!" to her and Ruby spontaneously put receiver back to cradle and eye her in interrogation.
"I hope you are fine?" Marjan asked.
"Of course Mam. I am just informing Sir."
"You don't seem fine, tell me?"
"No Mam, don't bother yourself. I am good just little bit of anxious." She nervously chuckled.
"Breath in, drink water and feel safe. You would thank yourself later."
"Thank you Mam. I am just informing Sir."
"No thanks. You take care of yourself. I would take care of him myself." She smirked and nod to Ruby, ignoring the astounded expressions flashed upon her audacity to dare and walk in without informing.
Ruby wondered they might be involved in each other though the woman didn't seem flirty, nor her boss has ever proved to be frisky.

The tickling of her heels and her sweet and sour signature fragrance danced around as she walked rolling her shoulders back, straighten her neck with determination, Wearing an olive colored gown, her long hairs tied in a delicate french knot, the boldness flashed in her sun colored eyes and as she tick the office gate open, her feet stop midway and she looked around the messed in the office.
He was seated at his chair carrying his head in his hand and cigarette rolling in his finger, habitually. His navy coat was hanged at the back of chair and the tie was loosen.
Fardan, expecting for Delaver, harshly raised his face from his hands and almost sipping his cigarette when his hands stop in middle and his ocean hurricanes of the eyes meet the calm sun swaying in her eyes. There the moment was almost locked.

"I thought you would be at airport." Marjan announced breaking the contact and eyeing at the disaster swirling around the room.

"You were waiting for me?" Fardan stood, crushing his cigarette in ash tray as Marjan passed a side pretentious smile.

"Do I seem dumb to wait for someone?"

"One can never call dumb to your royalty. Have a seat please." Fardan's muscles enlighten as he gestured her to seat in front of him and she cross her legs as she sat, nobly.

"Olive suits you!" He exasperated and she frustrates, rolled her eyes harshly

"I have no time. Be quick with your demands."

"You don't have time for your husband? That is disappointing."

"Be quick!" She snapped.

"Alright." He cleared his throat, "Mrs Fardan Akbar Aziz, you are going to live as my wife from now on. You don't have any other choice."
The ignition filled in her eyes and she swiftly stood.

"That's not going to happen. I told you before signing the papers that we would get divorce whenever I want and none of us can force us to live together because we never wanted to be together. Wasn't it all a conspiracy?"

"Wasn't it all a courtesy that you swore to pay back?" Fardan smirked as a troublesome."Please be seated Mrs Fardan."

"Stop calling me that and I never swore anything, do you have any prove?"

"You are the prove yourself. Don't you have the burden of my courtesy upon your pride shoulders?"

"This is your greediness not courtesy."

"Greediness? Enlighten me please."

"Your wicked self melt for the seek of a woman."

"Oh lady shut up already please! I have many else things to do instead of being greedy for  a surreal woman."

"I am not going to do that."

"Yes you are, no more arguments."

"Beware Mr Fardan, I would never!" She snapped and steadily tinkled her heels way to out when Fardan calm voice came.

"Your father came to me last month." Marjan steps stopped and hastly turned.

"Did he really, where is he now?"

"Don't you know where is he? That's impressive of your step mother devil mind."

"Tell me where is he?" She tried to hide her exasperation.

"I don't know but he was need in money and I gave him a huge lone."

"Why did he need money and are you trying to buy me for that lone?"

"For God sake's Marjan stop chirping shit. I am not trying to buy you, I am solely trying to tell you that your father was in need of money and I gave him a huge lone but I couldn't trace him back. I want him back not only because he had my money but because his disappear is building suspicions in me. I was wondering if you know where how of his?"

"You would get your money back very soon and don't care much about my father, I can better deal with this matter."

"Still you are going to live with me as a wife, Mrs Fardan."

"We will see about that, Mr Fardan." And with her remarkable nod she opened the door where Yazdan was about to hold the knob.
The familiarity of their presence hit both of them deeply in chest and for a second they were going back but Marjan abruptly rolled her eyes away and furiously ran. She want to get as far as she can, as always but she couldn't find the particular way.

Meanwhile Yazdan walked inside and passed an eye of interrogation to Fardan with opened jaw..
"Oh that crazy stubborn woman drive me mad, Yazdan do something and bring her at my home." He furiously begged.
"Wow. It seems like man is crazy for a lady finally."
"Stop your fucking mouth. I just want to keep her safe."
"Why do you even care man?" Yazdan lavishly sat at the chair and eat handful of almonds from the jar.
"Stop this shit you asshole. I don't give a shit about any fucking Arse. I just couldn't pretend pathetic dumb when there is a helpless endangered woman around me."
"And you believe she would be safe in your fortress?"
"Safer than in the arms of this crucial world."
"Fine. She will be yours in few days." Yazdan warranted, stood, patted his shoulder and went to make a way for him, only he knew how?
.....
Enough for today beautiful people!
apologies if there is any mistake or grammatical  error because these aren't proof read by any expert.
Plus, I need your support a lot.
Vote and spread love and kindness.
IF.