𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄

Start from the beginning

"It's Yoongi hyungs," Jungkook replied with a shrug. It was obvious that he also didn't understand the appeal.

"Here, I'll help you put it on." With a little bit of a struggle, I managed to get the hoop over my head and I was left with the loose tie strings around my back. Jungkook carefully grabbed the string and began to tie it into a loop, not tight enough to feel pressure around my midriff but enough so that it didn't slip around. He took a lot longer that I would have and when I glanced over my shoulder, he'd fastened it into a cute bow.

"Thanks," I whispered, blushing slightly. He just laughed, patting my head as he reached around me and pulled the butter and eggs out of the fridge.

"So, you can stir and roll the mix and I'll measure and deal with the oven. Is that okay?" I felt kind of bad that he'd offered me the good jobs whilst leaving himself the boring tasks but, it was probably for the best. After the whole barbecue incident, I wasn't keen to do anything, involving cooking, anytime soon.

One thing I noticed about Jungkook straight away, was his precision and concentration. As he poured out the sugar, he crouched down to eye level and slowly poured the ingredient, spooning out the remains even though he only went overboard by about ten grams. I couldn't help but laugh, teasing him. If it was me, I would have purposefully added the extra sugar. After all, there is 'no such thing as too sweet'.

"Are you going to continue bullying me?" He asked, cracking the first egg into the bowl without a single speck of shell following the yolk's path.

"You're just so delicate, like a butterfly." I laughed, pretending to wipe a tear from my eye. The boy scowled, grabbing another egg from the box and rolling it around in his palm.

"You know, you should probably not tease the one holding the egg," he exclaimed, pretending to weigh the round object in his hand.

My eyes widened, taking a cautious step backwards. "Don't you even dare."

I pointed an angry finger at him, not taking my eyes off that dreaded egg. He chuckled, turning around to crack the egg into the bowl. As soon as I heard the reassuring noise of the egg hitting the bottom of the bowl, I let out a reassured breath and moved back towards the boy. It was my time to stir.

As I reached for the spoon, I heard a cracking noise and the force of something hitting my head before a cold liquid started to slip down the side of my face. I knew what had happened straight away.

Grabbing the wooden spoon, I turned around and blindly launched the object in the general direction of the boy. When he ducked out of the way, I scowled and looked around for any other weapon. "This is war. I hope you know this."

Jungkook smirked, that infuriating glint returning to his eyes as he accepted the challenge. However, his smile quickly slipped when he coughed into a cloud of flour that I'd just hurled at his face. "Take that!" I screamed, laughing when the flour fell to the floor and I got my first glimpse of his face. He looked like an angry snowman.

He scanned his surroundings before stretching to grab the remaining eggs. However, unlike before, this time I was prepared.

As soon as the egg left his hand, I yanked open the fridge door and used it as a shield against his attacks. Whilst I had this quick break, I swiped the eggy remains out of my hair and examined the fridges contents. When I spotted the yogurt, placed conveniently in front of my face, I smirked happily. It was as if it'd been waiting for me.