The Hellhole

The Hellhole.

Where do one even start to explain what this place is?

One thing I know for sure is, I absolutely hate it here. It has nothing for me except bad memories, bad decisions and bad habits.

This place is in the middle of nowhere, what I mean is, the place is in the outer skirt of the biggest city.

There's no life here, no there's absolutely no life here and I'm not going to even debate about it.

Hi! My name is Brooklyn Barrymore, I'm a teenager, my age doesnt really matter because nothing matters in this hellhole.

My mother died when I was still an infant, complications during birth and shit! Y'all know how the drill goes, bores my life to death.

Enough about that.

Luckily for me, I have good friends in this hell hole. Harmony, she has been my best friend since kindergarten. Then there's my step brother Nathan, we have such a good relationship. It's healthy in a way that people can't even tell we are not related, he has been a good friend and a brother.

There's Shaun also, happens to be in a relationship with Harmony but we all have been friends since first grade.

I have my dad who's a sheriff in this town, I don't know why he bothers because this place cannot be saved, even the President can't do shit about this place. But my dad he's the kind of person that sees good in everyone and everything, he has the outmost hope for this place.

I just think ever since my mom died,  he kinda lost the plot.

Kkkkkkkkk. Hey, y'all didn't hear that from me.

Then there's Cassandra, the step mom. Mother of Nathan and the person I wish I didn't have to mention in this story, Britney.

You see Britney, is the kind of person that can turn your days into worst nightmares in just seconds.

I'm not going to describe Britney and her bitchy ways, y'all just have to see the kind of person she is.

Now back to Cassandra, she's absolutely the greatest person ever. She's lovely, bubbly and sweet and she likes cooking and baking so much. She accepted me and treats me like her own child, she just doesn't deserve to be in this place.

No one does.

If I had to tell you the amount of crime that takes place in this hell hole, I wouldn't finish.

Prostitution
Illegal syndicates
Drugs and alcohol abuse
Gangsterism
Guns
Rivals
Homophobic shits.

I told you, I wouldn't finish. Its a lot of shit happening and it's tiring.

Oh and I'm Bisexual

Yep, I'm into girls and boys. I'm playing for both teams. Lol.

Now, isn't that enough information for the day? Wouldn't you like to know more? Stick around and you won't be disappointed.

Oh and, I'm falling in love with my bestfriend Harmony and her boyfriend.

A three some with them would be great, wouldn't you say?

*Adore the shit out of you*

Hey guys, so this is my second story and I just want to show appreciation for those who took time to read Life in South Korea. I really appreciate that y'all gave my story a chance and I hope you can do the same on this one.

And no, there'll be none mentions of BTS, this is strictly fictional and with fictional characters. If there are any conspiracies, do let me know.

Welcome to The Hellhole everyone!!😹😀

Please vote and comment
29/09/2020

Please kindly follow me in social media:
Facebook:Lesedi Mosikidi
Instagram:lesedi_nombulelo
Twitter:@jiminsloverr1

Gmail: nombulesedi647@gmail.com

*Love the shit out of y'all*