Chapter One

~🥀~

Author's POV

It's already past 11'o clock . Hospital is silent as usual . All the doctor's and nurses are doing their jobs .

While you are in your office going through some patient's recovery reports and drinking your coffee .

And then someone knocked the door .

You said "come in " without looking who is it .

Yah! I told you to go home early , why are you still here ? You heard familiar voice.

Seokjin was looking at you.

I had some reports to go through you said . Oh our handsome hospital director why haven't you left yet? You asked .

"No the most handsome hospital director " seokjin corrected you .

You both laughed at his comment.

Ok. Finished. Let's go! You said to him .I'm done with reports you said . You were walking through hospital corridors and your phone started to ring .

You looked at number . It was Uncle Kim. You picked phone and said "hello Uncle". He said " sweetie I need your help " and explained you whole situation . You agreed quickly he said to keep this whole thing secret.

Seokjin asked you "what is it?"

"It's an emergency" you replied.

And you head back to your office and wear your doctor coat after picking up your stethoscope you rushed towards hospital entrance .

One ambulance was coming.

Nurses and wardboys came and opened doors of ambulance .

There was a handsome man in it. His hair was messy and blood was dripping from his head and hand and some scratches on his body. Even blood couldn't hide his handsomeness.

"So good-looking " you blurred out.

"Hey!it isn't time to admire his handsomeness" jin said while taking him out of ambulance.

"Oh! Ah yes" you said .

"Get the operation room ready " you said to all nurses .

Two nurses left to make operation room ready .

"He is opening his eyes"jin said .

You looked down . He was looking at you, his lips slightly parted as if he's trying to tell something.

"Keep your eye's open " you said .

"We'll save you " Jin said

"Move , fast " Jin screamed at wardboys.

"Wait! He's pulse is getting slow " you said .

"We are in corridor , he doesn't have time till we reach operation room" Jin said

"Jin, I don't feel his pulse" you replied.

"Oh! God no " Jin said .

"Let me take control" you said .without a second thought you climbed on stretcher and started performing CPR .

"He isn't responding , no I can't let this happen . I've promised to uncle to save his son. Wake up!" You thought.

"Fine!now last attempt" you said.

"Wait! What are you-" Jin said.

Before he could complete his sentence ,you took a deep breath .

And pressed your lips against his soft lips. It's the last attempt you'll be providing him oxygen .

Everyone is looking at you ,but you don't care. Right now your priority is to save this handsome man.

"Open the door" Jin yelled and doors of operation theatre opened .

You removed your lips. again took a deep breath and placed your lips on his and to your surprise that man opened his eyes.

You could see a small smile on his face .

"Let's start the operation " you said as you changed in your surgery clothes .

"Right " Jin replied.

"What are you doing here?"you asked Jin .

"Don't worry! You are main surgeon and I'll be supporting surgeon "he replied.

"But I've never seen you operating on anyone" you asked him.

"He's exception . He's someone special . I need you to save him . He's like my younger brother" he replied.

~🥀~

I'll be uploading second chapter soon 😉
Please vote and comment 📝
If you like my story please let me know📱
And last but not least .......
Borahae ARMY'S 💜 Saranghe ❤