Splash party

Mulai dari awal

"(Y/N), you too?!"

You guys all fell into a laughter.

"Oh, and speaking of, you've changed a lot, (Y/N)." Okano said.

"Hm? What do you mean?"

"Don't you remember on your first day, you said "I'm not here to make friends"? You sounded so weird and edgy." Nakamura said.

"Oh, uh- did I?" You chuckled.

"Yeah, and your personality's been also kinda like Karma's lately." 

"Yeah, I've noticed too." Okano agreed.

"Wh-What? This is my usual personality."

"No, I mean, like, speaking what's on your mind, and maybe saying such great comebacks."

"Y-Yeah, I'm originally like that..."

"Wait, what? Then how come you were so cold to us back then?"

"I... Um... Well, the truth is, I didn't come to Class E to kill Professor Koro because I wanted to... I'm not saying I'm not a student, I was in Class A, but I was told that I had to come in. And I was also one of those students that always looked down on you guys... But after hanging out and having some fun with you all, I slowly started to notice you guys weren't that bad! Even up until the school trip, I tired avoiding you guys, because I noticed that I was becoming more friendlier and that wasn't exactly my intention..." You said.

"Wow, what a confession." Nakamura said.

"I know..." You all chuckled.

You guys then all heard Professor Koro blow the whistle.

"Kimura! No running at the poolside!" He yelled. "You could slip and that's dangerous!" He was now a lifeguard."Oh, s-sorry."

A few minutes later, you heard another whistle go off.

"Hara, Nakamura! Watch the breath-holding! If you stay under too long, how will we know you haven't drowned?" He lectured. "Okajima! I'm confiscating that camera!" He then took his camera out of his hands. "Hazama, don't just read all day and swim!"

You guys continued to hear the whistles the whole time, and you couldn't really enjoy yourself. You understood that he was just trying to keep you guys safe and let you guys have fun, but this was just too much. He blew the whistle to the point that he was playing a little tune on it.

"I've heard of these. You know, people who act like royalty in their own domain."

"Yeah, it sorta puts a damper on all our gratitude."

Professor Koro laughed.

"My elaborate plan makes the most of the natural surroundings, from the scenery to the design. It must be enjoyed in a orderly fashion!"

"Aw, don't be such a stick-in-the-mud, Professor Koro! Have a splash!" Kurahashi splashed water towards Professor Koro, and he screamed like a little girl. "Wh-What was that scream just now..?"

Then without a warning, Karma started shaking the chair back and forth that Professor Koro was sitting on while laughing, and he screamed even more.

"Karma! Stop that! I'll fall in! I'm going to fall! Do you hear me?! I'll fall in! Please!" He eventually came down from the chair, and he was breathing deep breaths in and out.

"Professor Koro..."

"Don't tell me..."

"Oh, I just don't feel like swimming. That's all. It's not like my tentacles get too swollen for me to move or anything." He looked way too guilty and he was obviously lying.