Chapter 46 Enrage and Relief

Start from the beginning

Kayden: .......

Kayden Pulls out a Blackhole Grenade

Gil: W-wait! Kayden, let's not be rash right now!

Kayden: you..... You..... you have no idea what i have been through tonight.... And yet... you laughed at me?

Kayden Places More 100 Blackhole Grenades.

Kayden: I've never tried this... but... it's enough to erase this world...

Gil: Kayden....think of Filo, think of Naofumi! THINK OF MY GODDAMN SISTER!

A Phone Alarm By Pepsiman

G-Phone Alarm: Pepsiman!!

Kayden Halt and all hundreds of blackhole grenades disappeared.

Kayden: pe-pepsi!!

Kayden's Rage Reduce to 25% and Listen to this music and sit down. Gold Experience Requiem Quickly Changes his Dress to Normal.

Gil: D-did Pepsi seriously save my life?

Kayden was drinking pepsi for a few seconds.

Kayden: I Felt a bit relaxed but.. My body was still urged to be released. *Yawn* this music... makes me a bit easier for now..

Then Kayden Leans on the Pillar and falls asleep.
Kayden: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

Gill: *wipes off cold sweat* Well then, time to sleep, but before that....*snaps his fingers*

(Time Skip To Cal Mira)

Gil, Raphtalia, Yua, and the Shield Hero party are riding on the Vimana towards Cal Mira

Kayden: What Happened to those townsfolk back on Melromarc? Like they are actually talking about me...

Gil: *chuckles* Now that the queen cleared your name, they are probably trying to stuck up to you

Kayden: It's Pretty normal but after the party they've seem to go distance away from me.

Naofumi: I know exactly what happened..

*Naofumi's Flashback*

Since the Meeting with the Queen and 3 Heroes, They've Heard Muda's Downstairs for 5 minutes and Wry in few Seconds and back to mudas in 2 minutes, The last muda cause this place to shake and Bitch was sent flying away which 4 Heroes and The Queen saw in the window.

*End of Flashback*

Naofumi: Then we came back and you look grumpy ever since. But.. you look excited about Cal Mira. But Your Level 0.

Kayden: A Bit, I drink Few Pepsi and I'm almost fine, but it's not enough for that without a fighting energy. Hey Gil. Are these 2 high level?

Gil: They are each above level 300, why?

Naofumi: 300?!

Kayden: wow. You gonna need alot of exp boost potion for that but with me i think the exp will share through you and filo.

Gil practically dumped out a pile of EXP potions onto the vimana and Kayden Clearly saw it.

Gil: heh

Kayden: Really? p_p

Gil: You think I was unprepared? Besides, these two could fight off 20 of that Glass girl without breaking a sweat

Kayden: But they can't hit me with this.

Gil: Your stand itself is a chea- no its beyond a cheat, so YOU don't count