"Is everything alright Jimin?" I asked and he looks at me before handing his phone to me, it was a message from madame park and my eyes widen.

"How did the media found about it? That was 6 years ago!!" I said and he doesn't seem bothered at all and I really hate this man when it comes to things like this, his arrogant side is showing again.

"I wouldn't complain about it because we will get married anyway" He said and I rolled my eyes and pinches him.

"Jimin I still have problems to solve!!" I whined and he chuckles and kisses my cheeks and I pouted my lips and he pecked my lips and hugged me tightly

"It will be solved soon baby, I will help you, Seokjin and Yoongi will be there too." He said and he cupped my cheek and looks at me in the eye "The article is not published, nana stopped it before it went out to the public, but take me back again baby and it'll be out soon" he said and he stare into my eyes

"We will never let you go through anything bad again baby, Let me, I won't let you go through anything again" He said and I nodded and slowly kisses him back and he smiles against my lips

"Thank you Jimin" I said and he nodded and kisses me once more

"Okay now that we are alone and settled, may I take you out for a dinner?" Jimin asked and I giggle and nodded at him, he let his arm around me loosen so I could prepare, I went to my room to change my dress and grabbed a coat since it's already autumn and the wind are lightly cold now. I went to Ms. Na's room to tell her that I'm going oout with Jimin.

She smiled at me knowingly and I look at her with my eyebrows raised my eyebrows at her and she shakes her head and pushed me out of her room, Jimin was standing in the middle if the giving room and he was smiling at me, he laid his hand and I placed my hand on top of his, we walked out of the building hand in hand and his Royce is already waiting on the lobby, the valet hand him his keys and he opened the door for me, He smiles sweetly at me and he immediately hop inside the drivers side and he helped me with my seatbelt.

I look at my phone for the time and it's almost 6:00 pm now, I looked at Jimin and watches him as he drive through the city.

"Where are we going Jimin?" I asked, I look outside and the leaves from the trees are slowly withering, the season is changing, it's getting colder as the days pass and soon it's already winter. I think of the possibilities that can happen tomorrow, I am scared and nervous with the things that will happen, what would be seokjin's stand in the company when auntie got arrested? Jin wanted to file charges, I know I won't be able to stop him, it's not like I have plans to stop him.

Jimin grabbed my hand and I look at him and he smiled at him as we take the road to the hill, he smiled at me and my eyes widen as I realized where we are going to have our dinner.

"This will be our first official date after 6 years" he said and he parked his car, he kisses my hand and he went out to open the door for me and he locked his car and I think it is the manager of the restaurant welcomed us, Jimin and I was guided to the table away from every one, I think it is the best table here since the view of the han river from here is so beautiful.

"It's so beautiful here," I said and Jimin hums

"It is." he said and I looked at him and he was looking at me with a fond look in his eyes and I shake my head and I smile, this reminds me of that night in busan, we are out and under the night sky with million stars shining above us but instead he was looking at me.

The appetizer was served, the air was light and cold, Jimin seemed so content, he looks so peaceful unlike the usual expression on his face, the ruthless, serious and arrogant Jimin is not here, it's a different Jimin but it is still the Jimin I know.

After a short while the main course is served, Jimin and I paired it with champagne.

"Where are we heading after dinner?" I asked as we both finish our meal, he was watching me the whole time and I don't mine, I like it everytime our eyes meet, it reminds me of the days where I used to hate him with all of me, but now all I think is I can have a chance to be with him. I have the chance to be with him.

"I'm going to show you something" He said and I nodded and smiled.

The dessert is not served because Jimin exclaimed we can get it while having a walk. I let him, He carried my small bag and I wore my coat properly and I slides my hand on his, he smiled at me widely and he squeezes my hand and we reached the end of the trail where a even better view of the river can be seen, there are a few people around us.

I held the railing and Jimin stood directly right behind my back and placing his hands next to mine, trapping me between the railing and his body.

"Do you like me Y/N?" Jimin softly asked and my heart trembled at his question, he places his chin over my left shoulder and I look at the river and smile

I did not just like you Jimin, I never stopped loving you when I left Busan.

"I love you Jimin..." I whispered and he hums and kisses the side of my neck and rested his face there for a few moment, I heard him take a deep breath and I place my hand over his and caresses his knuckle

"Will you accept me again?" he asked. I turned around and wrapped my arm around his neck and look into his eyes

"As my boyfriend?"

"As your fiancee baby" he said and I blushed and he kisses my nose and I closed my eyes and this time I started to think about myself, what I want and what I need and it is Jimin, he is my both need and want.

I opened my eyes and nodded my head

"Will you take me back too Jimin?" I asked and he did not answer instead he pressed his lips on mine and kisses me slowly, passionately and full of emotions.

We are breathless when we pulled away he caresses my waist and kisses my lips again.

"When we got back from Ulsan that day, I knew i wouldn't be able to get over you baby, I never want to, in this lifetime or the next" Jimin said. He grabbed my hand and he pulled out a ring and my eyes widen as I saw it. I covered my mouth and my tears fell from the corner of my eyes and Jimin looked at me.

"Y-you did not even t-took it b-back..." I said and he nodded and slipped the ring in my hand.

It is the same engagement ring he gave me 6 years ago.

"Yes baby, I did not, I was so mad and hurt that time so I did not take it back and I saw you burying the ring and the necklace I gave you and when you left I immediately dig it back and held it so close to me and I promised myself that I will get you back and I did baby" he said and tears rolled down my cheeks even more and I hugged Jimin tightly as I stare at the beautiful ring he gave me for the second time around.

Jimin pulled out the necklace from his pocket and he placed it around my neck and he smiled at me and kisses my forehead he wrapped his arms around me once again and brushes his fingers through my hair and kisses the top of my head

"Mine." he whispered and I smiled through the tears and hugged him even tighter

"Yours." I muttered

I look at the han river and I hum as I held Jimin tighter in my arms, As long as I have him I shouldn't be scared. I will love him in this lifetime and hopefully in the next.