"This, is the shrine of the Moon Goddess and from midnight, its yours." 

Jimin's mouth fell open when he walked inside. The roof was covered with colored glasses. Giving the light a coloured hue along with the silvery blue tinge of the moonlight. There was huge idol of the Goddess carved from stone. Few candles glowing in front of it. And right in between was a seat. 

"That's yours." said Ethan, gently pushing Jimin towards the seat because the silver head was frozen in place. 

He felt so awkward sitting while the others stood. All of their eyes one him. He nervously started to tap his feet on the ground. Aviyanna came forward, starting the ceremony. Prayers filling the air. 

And as soon as it was over, Jimin was ushered towards the grove. It was decorated with lights hanging from tree to tree. In the middle, the lights formed a circle. People stood around the grove as Jimin walked towards. He felt his throat go dry from all the attention. Then the crowd parted. He gasped, hands flying to his mouth when he faced Yoongi. 

The white-haired was wearing a tight, black, high-neck, sleeveless top with rusty orange stripes around the corners. Tiger emblem at the neck. Black pants. Fingerless glovers with a hoop. And a cape. His hair was parted to the side. Feline eyes accentuated. The entire look so powerful and graceful. 

"I know I look ridiculous, stop staring at me." Yoongi mumbled, sighing, "Anyways, as your protector, may I have the first dance?"

Jimin smiled widely. His eyes sparkled up as he put his hand over Yoongi's shoulder. The elder placing his hand on his waist. Jimin didn't know where the music was coming from. His eyes were fixed on Yoongi. 

After the first dance was over, Ethan asked Jimin for another dance. Followed by all of his friends. Taehyung was mostly around during the dance. Hoseok grinning widely. Jungkook was serious even though he had a smile on his face. Jimin was laughing too hard during his dance with Namjoon because the elder was so clumsy. And he was surprised when all of Jin's confidence dropped during their dance. He was more than happy to help the elder through. 

Jimin stopped dancing once his legs started to hurt. He walked away from the crowd in search for Yoongi. His eyes fluttered close when he suddenly felt the elder behind him. Yoongi's arms wrapping around his waist as he pressed a kiss on his neck. 

"You look gorgeous tonight." Yoongi whispered.

His deep, rumbling voice making Jimin's heart flutter inside his chest. And a shiver running down his spine. The other wove their fingers together, brought them up to his lips and pressed a kiss on each of the finger tips. 

"Come with me." said the elder. 

Jimin turned around with curiosity, following after the other. They went around the grove so that no one saw them leaving. 

⇼⇼⇼⇼

"Where are we going?" Jimin laughed as Yoongi took his hand started running.

"You'll see." Yoongi smiled back from over his shoulder.

Jimin nodded and tried to keep up with Yoongi. They were running into the dense side of the forest. The younger furrowed his brows together when he saw a mesh branches and vines tangling together and creating a barrier. The elder crouched down. Then, Jimin spotted a gap in between the barrier. It was big enough from them to crawl in but still small enough to stay hidden.

Jimin didn't question anything and crawled in after Yoongi. It wasn't a tunnel like Jimin thought. More like a gate. On the other side, the forest was even darker. The night sky clear and visible past the canopy. There no lights here. It was just, simply under the sky.